Kylian Mbappé

Morten

Thought he had a decent chance of catching CR7 legacy wise right after the WC final...but his career is going south very fast :lol:

Looks like he is content with just chilling in Paris, he gets a good shot at International trophies since he play for France anyway, another WC, or winning the Euros, so guess he can win a Ballon Dor that way.

FinBarcelonafan

Mbappe doing great job destroying his career. He should have left many years ago. The guy lacks ambition. Why the heck he would stay there?? What's the point in French League with PSG? There's no poin t.

He is following Neymars foot steps imo

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So the exit clause in 2024 will allow him to go to Madrid for certain amount of money?

If so, there goes Florentino's plan to get him for free. Since Madrid will have to spend money to get him anyways, I don't see why they are not trying to get him this summer.

Porque

All sounds good until PSG turn around next year and say exit clause does not exist under French law, then try to get him to sign a new contract or go a year on the bench.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
All sounds good until PSG turn around next year and say exit clause does not exist under French law, then try to get him to sign a new contract or go a year on the bench.

My understanding is release clauses are prohibited in France, however perhaps they might be able to do a Dembele-type "private clause" in the contract to circumvent that.

Porque

My understanding is release clauses are prohibited in France, however perhaps they might be able to do a Dembele-type "private clause" in the contract to circumvent that.

I'm reminded of stories like this.

Would not surprise me if in the end the clause gets voided.

But in theory, a private clause relevant for Real Madrid (probably be 300m or more considering the Al Hilal "offer"), could work.

I think Mbappe should realize who he is dealing with by now. Any renewal and he probably isn't allowed to leave next year.

Morten

But in theory, a private clause relevant for Real Madrid (probably be 300m or more considering the Al Hilal "offer"), could work.

I think Mbappe should realize who he is dealing with by now. Any renewal and he probably isn't allowed to leave next year.

He has been there for many years now, he knows all about them already, hence why he is staying.

No other club would give him that combined amount of power and money.

iniestaGOAT

Why wouldn't he be allowed to leave next year?

Wasn't he allowed to leave this year? He was told to fuck off or renew.

He is the one who wanted to stay one more year.

Home of Barca Fans