La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

Real are all over AM and AM themselves are all over the place. They look like a completely different team, constantly giving acres of space for Ronaldo to run at. So unlike them...

Hopfully they can weather the storm and get a grip in the second.

NotInHere

If Ronaldo played like this every single game it would be hard to tell who was the best, him or messi, his helping his team so much right now

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Ronaldo has Siqueira's number and he knows it, which is why he's staying on the right side indefinitely just to toy with him. Siqueira is just dicking around and getting wrecked in every single 1v1 allowing Ronaldo to attack the goal however he pleases.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
If Ronaldo played like this every single game it would be hard to tell who was the best, him or messi, his helping his team so much right now

nope that is AM helping him play well because they are giving him acres of space to run into which is so unlike them

NotInHere

Ronaldo has Siqueira's number and he knows it, which is why he's staying on the right side indefinitely just to toy with him. Siqueira is just dicking around and getting wrecked in every single 1v1 allowing Ronaldo to attack the goal however he pleases.
you gotta give ronaldo props though, everytime he has received a pass his always looking to be explosive

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid might be getting acres of space, but so are Atleti who are clueless and don't know what to do. Arda and Griezmann would have been good to have there.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
nope that is AM helping him play well because they are giving him acres of space to run into which is so unlike them

Regardless, Ronaldo's first half, especially the last 30 minutes had been great. Could have had two assists already. Let's call a spade a spade.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Cristiano has 4 dribbles already. You know he's getting plenty of space when he's got that many dribbles.

Atletico need to tighten their defense or they'll lose the game.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
you gotta give ronaldo props though, everytime he has received a pass his always looking to be explosive

Yeah, why do you think I said he has Siqueira's number? This is the first time in years I've seen Ronaldo dribbling an opponent like this so consistently, he's found his new favorite Atleti target and he'll keep attacking him.

Arda/Griezmann on and Cerci could do wonders. Atleti need to put some decent ground plays together to really exploit Real's weakness. They are playing so damn poorly right now. Real don't scare me though (for Barca), I'm ready to bring the Clasico on!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Jesus Christ get Jimenez off that pitch. No balance in Atleti's attack right now, Koke the only playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans