La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
This Atletico team is spanish champion and UCL finalist ? Are you kidding me...?

Dont be clueless. Any team can have a bad day. Plus they lost their best players and are playing away to an in side form after a gruelling CL match. They dont have a budget of 500m like us to have a star studded bench.

zanela

Siqueira has scored a few during his time with Granada. But for a team like Atlético, there should be designated Pk takers. It's Simeone's fault, if he's allowing for situations where players are deciding for themselves on the pitch. Or may be Siqueira has already been selected as one, but he just flopped on this instance, knowing who he was facing. :)

Where is Ansaldi anyway?

Simeone is rotating the FB positions. Ansaldi played midweek, but I don't know why he's not even on the bench today.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
And today's the day Valencia can be seen as real contenders. I hate to say this as an Athletic fan, but I firmly believe they'll hit top 4 again this season and trouble all of the big 3. Never seen it in Sevilla but Los Che have got it.

That being said, Atletico's woes are quite obvious in the form of Siqueira. Wrecking Sevilla and then beating a very strong Juventus in the span of 4 days plus their win against RM proves that they still do have it but not nearly with the same consistency/stability as last year. I expect them to pick it up midseason with Cholo realizing exactly who is useless in the squad and who he can rely on.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Can someone tell me why the name of this thread is La Lliga 2014/15 instead of La Liga 2014/15? I have seen it written that way elsewhere too.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Valencia is for real and coming for the top guns. Valencia has been upgraded from fly in ointment to pain in the ass status now.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This Atletico team is spanish champion and UCL finalist ? Are you kidding me...?

They got fucked 3-0 by Osasuna in their 'liga championship UCL finalist' season, we got battered by a scrub PSG side who are 4th in Ligue 1 despite being La Liga favorites, CL champions RM got wrecked 4-2 after sacrificing a 4 goal lead against a poor Sociedad team. Unlike most of the Barca fanbase would believe, isolated bad results do exist and aren't always indicative let alone 'end of the world'.

serghei

They got fucked 3-0 by Osasuna in their 'liga championship UCL finalist' season, we got battered by a scrub PSG side who are 4th in Ligue 1 despite being La Liga favorites, CL champions RM got wrecked 4-2 after sacrificing a 4 goal lead against a poor Sociedad team. Unlike most of the Barca fanbase would believe, isolated bad results do exist and aren't always indicative let alone 'end of the world'.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans