La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

I want AM to drop points. Madrid could drop points in their 2 away games as well. The league isn't over yet.

On the flip-side I want Atletico to win it over Madrid.

mazp

I want AM to drop points. Madrid could drop points in their 2 away games as well. The league isn't over yet.

On the flip-side I want Atletico to win it over Madrid.

I like your optimism, but it's over. Atleti have the momentum, that feeling. Much like Barca did in 08-09. Barca are done mentally.

I

instinct

Nothing is over. One draw from Atletico and Real and Barca is right back into it.

But it's really difficult for us because we have the most difficult games with Bilbao and Villareal and Atletico.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Again I'm just being realistic.

Not mathematically realistic though.

It takes a miracle of gigantic magnitude for Real Madrid to drop points at this time. All easy games, including Celta and Espanyol.

It's always a miracle of gigantic magnitude for Real to drop points while it's normal for Barca right? ;)

Valencia and Lucho's Celta could do us a favor. We are free of CL while Real and Atleti will have 2 difficult matches to play there. Fatigue and a drop of form and concentration is very likely for 'em.

Antimilan

Atletico 0-2, but Costa seems to be heavily injured. It was an obvious bloody opening in his leg. It could be a fracture, let's hope not !

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
BlH0RirCAAAujfZ.jpg

this happened :lol: :lol:

Richard.H

There goes the season of Diego Costa :(

Hammered his injured knee straight into the post... The replay looked absolutely painful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans