La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

¡EL ONCE DEL VILLARREAL! Areola, Mario, Bonera, Víctor, Rukavina, Bailly, Bruno, Pina, Castillejo, Soldado y Bakambu.

Dos Santos is injured, Musacchio, Denis Suarez and Trigueros starting on the bench.

Valencia win again.

Damn it. Suddenly that match lost a bit of shine.

F

Flavia

Sociedad win at San Mames, 4th straight win for them. Well done Eusebio.

12 yellow cards in that match, 6 for each side. Must've been fun. Eusebio is doing a good job, got the team close to the relegation zone when moyes was sacked. 9th now.

vlad

i want win for villareal but i wish that griezzman dont get his 5th yellow card, because he would miss real madrid next weekend.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
12 yellow cards in that match, 6 for each side. Must've been fun. Eusebio is doing a good job, got the team close to the relegation zone when moyes was sacked. 9th now.

From what I've seen match wasn't violent. Inaki's injury was just awkward.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Villarreal will really give them a fight here. If they score first, it will be hard for Atletico to get the win.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yeah, because we've never seen them making a strong comeback...

Stop getting so fucking defensive about everything Atletico and Arda related. Of course it will be hard to make a comeback and win if they go down 1-0 against the second best defence in the league. Would be very difficult for us too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans