La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
When Real Madrid wins against Celta with 7-1, it's because they're awful, giving up" etc..

When Barcelona wins against Celta with 6-1, it's because we're great.

Double-standards when it's finest.

Exactly. We need to grow up.

Hey, but what do I know, I am a closet Madridista after all. :p

raskolnikov

Once you put it like this, Real is really reflection of Ronaldo. Holy hell they are fucking retarded. As a club, and as a fanbase. Won't win shit until they fix these issues...

In a way its good for us that this happens. They wont be inclined to sell him for a huge fee thinking he is back and everything will be allright next season.
In the end Ronaldo get his golden shoe, we win major team prizes. Everyone wins.

blaugrana1987

When Real Madrid wins against Celta with 7-1, it's because they're awful, giving up" etc..

When Barcelona wins against Celta with 6-1, it's because we're great.

Double-standards when it's finest.
No way was Celta Vigo terrible against us like they were today (in 2nd half). We literally played absolute masterclass last 20 minutes, never did Real looked even close to us today. Bad defending all around, amateur hour today.

Still, I'm happy as long as Madrid beats these teams 10-0 at home and go anywhere else (or play against good team at home) and get exposed.

blaugrana1987

Exactly. We need to grow up.

Hey, but what do I know, I am a closet Madridista after all. :p
Look, Celta played horribly today in 2nd half. After Ronaldo scored that fine goal they literally gave up. Didn't defend at all...

This is not first time it happens with Real. They beat teams at home every game like this, and then completely drop the ball once someone actually plays organized against them. Thats why they are -12 :)

El Flaco

True, but this happened finally a few weeks ago...

So? Still doesn't change that Celta lost with a huge margin against us last month like they did against Madrid from today.

But neither did their two best players, Nolito or Aspas play at Camp Nou when we beat them. ;)

You can include Oreallana, Bongonda, Sergi Gomez and Fontas as well ;)

No way was Celta Vigo terrible against us like they were today (in 2nd half). We literally played absolute masterclass last 20 minutes, never did Real looked even close to us today. Bad defending all around, amateur hour today.

I'd rather say Real Madrid actually got their shit together in the second half and made Celta look bad, just like we did after Celta's B-team actually put a decent fight.

Can't believe I actually defending Madrid :lol:

Last edited:

Gaudi

Real is good in masking weaknesses with games like this one, no everyone think how great they are and then...serious oponent comes.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Las Palmas minutes away from a win at the Madrigal here. I think only one team beat them at home in the league so far.

Messi983

Great win for Las Palmas, their 3rd in a row.

Now, can Sevilla also get their first away win of the season at Getafe and make a battle for 4th spot a bit more interesting before they play against each other next week?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Great boost of confidence before they face Real Madrid. Not an easy game for Real. We were quite lucky to win there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans