La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Agree. Paco is severely overrated on this forum too, IMO. He probably can't wait to play against Real Madrid again in a couple of weeks.

Nobody says he's a tactical genius or something, people just respect him for playing attacking football.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Nobody says he's a tactical genius or something, people just respect him for playing attacking football.

Maybe, but a lot of people here voted on him to be our next coach after Tata left. Imagine our defence with that guy here, especially after the defensive horror show that the Tata season already was.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Maybe, but a lot of people here voted on him to be our next coach after Tata left. Imagine our defence with that guy here, especially after the defensive horror show that the Tata season already was.

Wouldn't want him anywhere near Barca right now, but I think he will do better with a stronger team and with experience, eventually become a coach of Bielsa's calibre. It's difficult to set a good defensive display with mediocre players unless you park a bus. Also, a stronger club under his managament will be more capable to outscore the opposition, the games will be crazy with scores like 5-4 and etc.

Messi983

It is not embarrassing at all. What Paco Jemez has been able to achieve every La Liga season is quite amazing considering how Rayo handles their finances.

Agree.

They change more than half of their team every season. It's hard to get any stability that way, especially defensively. I think if he gets a chance at better club where he'll keep the core together for two or more seasons and actually could buy a good defender or two, his tactics wouldn't be as suicidal as it seems in some games now. But I love him for the fact that he always wants to play football instead of parking the bus and/or kicking opponents.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Agree, can't see them staying up now. Another guaranteed loss for them against us in a couple of weeks. We'll need to find a new team for Halilovic next season.

xXKonan

Sporting just doesn't have the team to stay up.

I can see why Abelardo has them play Defensively so much but in reality even a midtable team can tear into them with no issues. They remind me a bit of Cordaba from a season ago their plan the whole season was sit back+Counter attack and pray it works but it didn't and they got regulated.

It's time to find Halilovic a better team for next season if he isn't coming back.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They will probably drop points later on. There was some stats that showed how Simeone's Atleti tend to stumble more towards the end of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans