La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No way we win every game.

I'd say the chance to win every game is bigger now because we won't have EL knockouts and will be fresher.

That said, Madrid only need to score once and Sevilla will crumble. So if they win today, or even come out with a draw, the chase is over

Morten

I'd say the chance to win every game is bigger now because we won't have EL knockouts and will be fresher.

That said, Madrid only need to score once and Sevilla will crumble. So if they win today, or even come out with a draw, the chase is over

Draw vs win today is not the same, but may well be in isolation, 6 points vs 7 is huge.

Horatio

You're welcome

we lost pedri though. So again figure out what is best formation.

serghei

This Madrid are like Mr. Jerkyll and Mrs. Hyde. Incredible how they can switch from shit to great in the span of minutes.

kilian

They got help from ref, will now make a comeback.
Sevilla players will complain after the game, nothing will happen.
Rinse and repeat. Shit league.

serghei

This year, Madrid were the best team. I repeat, you can't win the league when after almost half the season you're like 8 points behind Rayo fucking Vallecano.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You are overrating Madrid guys. They should've lost to Celta. Will probably lose to Atleti away. If Sevilla hold on the chase is on

serghei

You are overrating Madrid guys. They should've lost to Celta. Will probably lose to Atleti away. If Sevilla hold on the chase is on

Even if say they lose these 2 games, they probably win everything else and it's done. And even then we still have to win every single point until the end to even have the slimmest chance.

Injuries have creeped in again. No Pedri until the end. Our squad is basically shit outside of 11-13 players. You basically have to play the same 11 or else you have to put in calamities like Lenglet and Mingueza.

Home of Barca Fans