La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Elite players just don't get injured I guess. Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Mueller, Benzema... made out of steel...

Benzema was literally injured for 10 days not long ago. Also been out for up to 1 month each season before that.
Messi gets injured too.
Both level below CR, Lewa or Modrić post-diet change

FinBarcelonafan

This is actually a pretty sick game. Side to side action. WHAT THE HELL is happening?!

I guess before Christmas you are not allowed to defend!

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Rassvet: We should have gotten rid of Messi for Suarez

Massive L.

Rassvet said that for 2020 in which suarez was a lot better and i think he said it mainly because of the money we would have gotten for Messi. Getting 100mio (if rumours were true) and loosing Messi > Getting 0 and loosing Messi one year later.

KingLeo10

Rassvet said that for 2020 in which suarez was a lot better and i think he said it mainly because of the money we would have gotten for Messi. Getting 100mio (if rumours were true) and loosing Messi > Getting 0 and loosing Messi one year later.

Barto would be spending the Messi money...so it's as good as having no money.

Messi last season was better than Suarez last season. Messi won the Ballon D'Or, scored more, had more assists :lol: Suarez had the better team.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Barto would be spending the Messi money...so it's as good as having no money.

Messi last season was better than Suarez last season. Messi won the Ballon D'Or, scored more, had more assists :lol: Suarez had the better team.

Performance wise Messi was of course better ( i compared suarez 20/21 and suarez 21/22) but the money though. Even if its barto 100mio would have been tasty.

Home of Barca Fans