La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Vini allegedly said he got told off by ref for

"Mateu always talks a lot so I told him not to call so much in their favour" lmao

ajnotkeith

Remarkable what Rayo is doing this season. Currently sitting 4th, after finishing 6th in Segunda last season and going up through the playoffs.

The even more surprising thing is there was no big investments, in fact they barely spent anything, key players like Oscar Trejo, Ivan Balliu, Falcao etc were free agent signings.

But we need to sign Ferran Torres, Sterling and Cavani to get top4, along with players like Pedri, Araujo, FDJ, Depay, Dembele etc. Laughable really isn't it?

Rayo are the proof grit and mentality can take you far. We play with a bunch of babies with no grit, determination and mentality that have egos the size of Venus.

Neeraj

Remarkable what Rayo is doing this season. Currently sitting 4th, after finishing 6th in Segunda last season and going up through the playoffs.

The even more surprising thing is there was no big investments, in fact they barely spent anything, key players like Oscar Trejo, Ivan Balliu, Falcao etc were free agent signings.

But we need to sign Ferran Torres, Sterling and Cavani to get top4, along with players like Pedri, Araujo, FDJ, Depay, Dembele etc. Laughable really isn't it?

Rayo are the proof grit and mentality can take you far. We play with a bunch of babies with no grit, determination and mentality that have egos the size of Venus.

While this is true, I think we can't attribute it to JUST grit. I think this is a very clear example of a shitty style/system of playing. This possession or death formula, in its diluted and weakened form, is just not set up for us to win matches. This kind of style has to either be followed religiously, and if you can't, you need to adapt. We continue with this #Barca brand nonsense, which is basically choosing the worst of all worlds.

Home of Barca Fans