Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

serghei

Nope, but 2 of them were.

But overall, we had an offside goal inside 90 minutes, and so did Bayern.
Its basically never mentioned that Bayern actually had decisions going their way too.

So did Chelsea in 2009 and all that's brought back are their pen appeals. Everything else is ignored.

Porque

Game is jammed between our Copa fixture and Wednesdays Chelsea game, with LaLiga done I suspect Madrid are not all in for this one.

serghei

Beat Girona and league is all but sealed. We can even try some Barca B talents in some of the remaining games.

fergus90

Its basically never mentioned that Bayern actually had decisions going their way too.

Fair one, I couldn?t completely remember as there was a 3-4 year period where you dumped them out consecutively, so couldn?t recall what game was what exactly.

serghei

All we need now is City or Bayern to not shit the bed vs Madrid, especially with the deciding game played at home.

I have little hopes for Chelsea.

Birdy

Villareal had always been outplaying MAdrid the last 3 years whenever they meet.
Were unlucky (or robbed by refs) many times before...

ajnotkeith

I wouldn't be surprised if Villarreal end up becoming 3rd best team next season.

They are very well organised and play some great football, with some fast physical players too, and Setien will have time to work. Likes of Atletico and Bilbao only getting worse at the same time.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
In any other conversation fact that European Champion lags 12-15 points behind would be "proof" of strong League. Not for La Liga though :lol:

fergus90

All we need now is City or Bayern to not shit the bed vs Madrid, especially with the deciding game played at home.

I have slim hopes for Chelsea.

The return of Kante is huge for Chelsea. He was everywhere vs Liverpool and was rested today specifically for the game on Wednesday.

Without him, they’ve very slim hopes.

Birdy

For all Madrid fans out there:

FhnHrrwXkAAth7T

Good to know that...

Home of Barca Fans