• Sevilla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Birdy

Some things will NEVER change:

Pathetico, they have always been.

When it was the last time Simeone won a game that mattered against RM???
Can't really remember....

They might cling a result against us in something that matters, but will always be Pathetico when they play RM

fergus90

Why are people badmouthing Real? Their defense can actually absorb pressure for sustained periods of time and not crack. Meanwhile our defense cracks under the slightest pressure. They get the job done. Not entertaining but very effective.

Madrid have conceded every game this season, whilst Barca has conceded 1 goal

Temptation

Also Real seem to have hit the nail 9n the head with all their transfers. All their young players are doing the business.

All their signings were amazing. You could predict it when they signed.

Cama and Tchou are the brightest young talents around.

Rudiger had several great seasons at Chelsea.

Madrid just keep it simple and go for the best toys available in the market.

Morten

I would say this was our 2nd most difficult away game on paper, but Bilbao is awaiting, we haven't beaten EV in years.

Barcilliant

All their signings were amazing. You could predict it when they signed.

Cama and Tchou are the brightest young talents around.

Rudiger had several great seasons at Chelsea.

Madrid just keep it simple and go for the best toys available in the market.

Yes. They do keep it simple. Get the best players and manager possible. Play football that wind matches. Meanwhile Barca keep on about "DNA","philosophy"etc

Morten

Yes. They do keep it simple. Get the best players and manager possible. Play football that wind matches. Meanwhile Barca keep on about "DNA","philosophy"etc

Except, you know, that we failed on 2 out of 2 biggest attacking talents this summer, oh, and no new RB, oh, and no new back-up striker(i guess Rodrygo is now??), oh and no new RW(Valverde is really a CM).

We are replacing players, but its not this "Perez is a genius and makes everything right!!"-thing you guys makes it out to be.

Temptation

So Real have passed the Benzema test with flying colours.

Now Benzema will be back after the break and they'll look even more settled than this.

Temptation

Except, you know, that we failed on 2 out of 2 biggest attacking talents this summer, oh, and no new RB, oh, and no new back-up striker(i guess Rodrygo is now??), oh and no new RW(Valverde is really a CM).

We are replacing players, but its not this "Perez is a genius and makes everything right!!"-thing you guys makes it out to be.

No good RB available in the market who is a massive upgrade to what you have. Reece James is not for sale.

Haaland can't come now because of Benzema.

Mbappe ultimately wasn't available coz he stuck to his old club.

You'll probably sign one of these two a couple of years later. You have Vini for LW too.....

In RW, I believe Ancelotti being defensive minded loves Valverde as a Matuidi-type defensive winger......this is freeing Vinicius forward more. Plus probably giving Rodrygo more of a go now after last year's CL heroics. Hazard is your backup striker for this season I guess.

The genius isn't Perez but the strength lies in Real Madrid the institution.

A new young player like Cama and Tchou walking into the club are learning and living by Madrid's winning mentality under the guidance of Modric Kroos and Ancelotti. Great school of learning that.

Ultimately Real Madrid fans are the most demanding fans on the planet and don't accept a drop of mediocrity. It stems from the super entitled fanbase too.

The club just smells success.

El Gato

Villarato!
Folk love to get reactionary eh?
Before game not even a peep how good we can be w/o Benz, now all of a sudden a dross Atleti with Witsel in 3zAtb is all proof needed

Second half was usual dross and foot off gas when leading when have enough talent to go for a kill
First was good football despite the opponent making it easier

Still need to improve and follow through
Way too much reliance on spirit. All thats needed is that one string of games where nothing goes according to plan and opponent who doesn't fear us for it to come tumbling down

KingLeo10

No good RB available in the market who is a massive upgrade to what you have. Reece James is not for sale.

Haaland can't come now because of Benzema.

Mbappe ultimately wasn't available coz he stuck to his old club.

You'll probably sign one of these two a couple of years later. You have Vini for LW too.....

In RW, I believe Ancelotti being defensive minded loves Valverde as a Matuidi-type defensive winger......this is freeing Vinicius forward more. Plus probably giving Rodrygo more of a go now after last year's CL heroics. Hazard is your backup striker for this season I guess.

The genius isn't Perez but the strength lies in Real Madrid the institution.

A new young player like Cama and Tchou walking into the club are learning and living by Madrid's winning mentality under the guidance of Modric Kroos and Ancelotti. Great school of learning that.

Ultimately Real Madrid fans are the most demanding fans on the planet and don't accept a drop of mediocrity. It stems from the super entitled fanbase too.

The club just smells success.

Going to quote this post whenever you accuse me of being a RM fan :mou:

soul24rage

lol

Fc-Ca36XkAEP2_T

Home of Barca Fans