• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

utility73

Really sad, how much La Liga has deteriorated in comparison.
Come to think of it that it is very likely that only Real will make it to the knockout phase this year.

Last edited:

soul24rage

Don't understand why they disallowed Morata's goal.

There was very minimal contact from what I've seen in the replay.

ajnotkeith

Sevilla 100% won't come top4. Their greatest strength in Kounde-Carlos which masked their average quality and very old team is gone and they haven't replaced it.

Probably won't even finish in European spots and will come mid table. Sad.

Messi983

I like mid week La liga games more than CL tbh. :p

Crazy finish in Sevilla-Valencia game last night. Lamela with a late equalizer and then Bono saved Gaya's penalty in 101st minute.

Falcao also with s 92nd minute pen to earn Rayo a point at Wanda.

And also an entertaining game between Getafe and Bilbao which ended with a 2-2 draw.

fergus90

This disparity in quality between Real Madrid's midfielders and ours is bigger than I can remember. Depth and quality wise I think they got the best in the world now.

Messi983

8th consecutive win for Sociedad in all competitions.

Real Sociedad is still unstoppable. Those of Imanol Alguacil suffered more than the account to overcome, by the minimum, a Mallorca that rotated massively and scored its eighth consecutive victory in all competitions ? five in LaLiga and three in Europa League.

A historical record for the San Sebastian entity, tarnished by the sad death of a 71-year-old txuri urdin supporter who, despite initially leaving the stadium stabilized on his way to the hospital, ended up losing his life due to a heart attack.

RIP :(

Home of Barca Fans