• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

JamDav1982

In previous discussions I said I think City are favs ahead of Real... you said Real are favs.

Lately you have back tracked on that and said 'City and Real are favs'.

Today incase Liverpool put out Real you are claiming 'Liverpool, Real, City and Bayern' are favs.

Textbook Serghie.

Anything to massively build up Real squad as 'elite' and one Barca/Xavi cant possibly compete with....while Barca? Aye they will struggle to beat Osasuna and are 50/50 with United.

Same old shite. Getting excuses in early.

You are one bringing up Xavi to get excuses in early if dont win.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

We have a top squad when everyone is fit and we can afford the luxury to play Kounde at right back. If not, eh.

Champions League has been a massive failure, but if we win the League all is forgotten.

JamDav1982

We have a top squad when everyone is fit and we can afford the luxury to play Kounde at right back. If not, eh.

Champions League has been a massive failure, but if we win the League all is forgotten.

Barca should be competing for the league.

Real dont have a better squad.

The European campaign would be a huge failure regardless and from here should be expected to win EL. Not talking up any team Barca come up against.

Barca should be competing on both fronts. In league to at worst go toe to toe with Real and in Europe to beat sides have been going out to.

Morten

UCL and league are two different tournaments anyway, the fact that we perform well in UCL doesn't mean we are that special in a league season, Barca can compete here for sure.

serghei

I am not going as far as say serghei will turn out to be wrong about Xavi. It could be Xavi gets Barca on track. I am fine with Xavi still staying on. Will grant him same patience I have as other coaches. What I am pointing out is that serghei is being a complete hypocrite. Literally the type of people serghei is trying to "appeal reason to" is himself 1 year ago lol.

You make the same argument with the Koeman thing with me for months. Different managers get different treatments from fans depending on what they show. The differences were discussed many times, but you seem to always prefer to ignore them.

We unfold the arguments where I say Koeman was sacked for having the team on 9th place (10 sounded better, but let's be more precise), then you and others sharing your opinions say what he would've done and how the team would have recovered if he wasn't sacked.

Maybe he would have recovered, and maybe not. That is not hypocrisy.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

You make the same argument with the Koeman thing with me for months. Different managers get different treatments from fans depending on what they show. The differences were discussed many times, but you seem to always prefer to ignore them.

That doesnt even make sense.

It is not dependent on 'what they show' anyway as very different circumstances but both quite clearly not judged on many things that were the same in same way.

Can easily go through them again.

Excuses are made for Xavi time and again even ahead of the games as shit scared will be wrong.

The post that was amended this week claiming 'wanted ETH' was a new one. A week or so after claiming he is average. Probably back to that claim now though.

JamDav1982

We unfold the arguments where I say Koeman was sacked for having the team on 9th place (10 sounded better, but let's be more precise), then you and others sharing your opinions say what he would've done and how the team would have recovered if he wasn't sacked.

Maybe he would have recovered, and maybe not. That is not hypocrisy.

No hypocrisy is not judging them on same things.

Under Koeman it was not taken into account the circumstances or the squad... where he had 'agendas' against 'talents' like Puig and squad was played up as if Mingueza was some 40m player at his disposal.

While he was hounded for how much Pedri played...while not a peep on Gavis minutes last season in a stronger squad for example.

All injuries under Koeman were his fault and training...under Xavi? Bad luck for poor Xavi.

That is the hypocricy. But you still dont get it and many more examples.

Bit like the 'Koeman had Messi' line that gets trotted out... when it was made out Messi made Barca worse at times.

Just constant flipping similar scenarios to fit depending on who is the coach.

serghei

No hypocrisy is not judging them on same things.

Under Koeman it was not taken into account the circumstances or the squad... where he had 'agendas' against 'talents' like Puig and squad was played up as if Mingueza was some 40m player at his disposal.

While he was hounded for how much Pedri played...while not a peep on Gavis minutes last season in a stronger squad for example.

All injuries under Koeman were his fault and training...under Xavi? Bad luck for poor Xavi.

That is the hypocricy. But you still dont get it and many more examples.

Bit like the 'Koeman had Messi' line that gets trotted out... when it was made out Messi made Barca worse at times.

Just constant flipping similar scenarios to fit depending on who is the coach.

Most of your list is pure exaggeration of my arguments. Not worth addressing.

JamDav1982

Most of your list is pure exaggeration of my arguments. Not worth addressing.

Nah not one is exagerated in slightest but nice try to use that to not address them.

All Serghie claims not made consistently.

This is facts.

'You are wrong but I wont adress them'

In other words I have been called on my 'heres what I really meant' nonsense one too many times and dont want it to happen again.

Temptation

Nah it is same world over and Liverpool fans think other teams are favoured and have so for years.

Nothing unique to Barca and will struggle to find a team that dont think refs favour others.

Wtf bro??

That's what I meant......

I was just giving the example of Barca and Madrid being rivals in this case.

It's the same in any rivals.

Birdy

I am not going as far as say serghei will turn out to be wrong about Xavi. It could be Xavi gets Barca on track. I am fine with Xavi still staying on. Will grant him same patience I have as other coaches. What I am pointing out is that serghei is being a complete hypocrite. Literally the type of people serghei is trying to "appeal reason to" is himself 1 year ago lol.

I am givning XAvi as well more time, at least until the summer.

That doesn't mean I don't criticize whatever ill I see in what he does.
I am not trying to sweeten the pill with laughable excuses all the time like Serghei, because doubling down is the way to go

This stance has led him to caricature claims like "Ten Haag is average" "Arsenal have better squad than Barca" and others
He is still going down that way w/o realizing he is clowning himself

El Gato

Villarato!
Do folk still care what serghei has to say at this point? Lad is a coward with attention span and recall of a goldfish.

Gician tier poster
There used to be dalitis back in the day, now it's serghei

Home of Barca Fans