• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

Kul_z

Damn. They are kings of getting through. Actually can see them going very far in this cl again, and actually be very close if not champions of liga. Its just like opponents shit themselves of the thought of beating them. Unreal stuff

Morten

Damn. They are kings of getting through. Actually can see them going very far in this cl again, and actually be very close if not champions of liga. Its just like opponents shit themselves of the thought of beating them. Unreal stuff

Well, teams shits themselves at even the thought of scoring against you guys, almost half the goals you have conceded are against us alone.

Then again, how we have conceded less than a goal each game i will never know either, we are a often a mess, i guess teams just suck at attacking in this league.

Last edited:

Kul_z

Well, teams shits themselves at even the thought of scoring against you guys, almost half the goals you have conceded are against us alone.

Then again, how we have conceded less than a goal each game i will never know either, we are a often a mess, i guess teams just suck at attacking in this league.

Nah, you often suck in liga games, but when it matters you pull it through. Unlike us, where we are usually good, but when it matters we suck. Simple

Horatio

You're welcome

tbf so have we been this season. Remember that game against Atletico?

Home of Barca Fans