• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

serghei

Poor squad depth and Ancelotti being a mediocre league coach.

Im sick and tired of watching Carvajal play every game, or having to take Mariano seriously as a back-up striker.

Perez failed last summer, he better not fail this time.

Was always tough to deal with a hungry Barca while already winning a League + CL double. Wouldn't be too critical of Ancelotti imo. As they say, it's harder to retain titles than to win them after a bad season.

ajnotkeith

The difference between Madrid and Barcelona is notable. Even though they have more 'gunpowder' in attack the ease in which opponents can get up the field against them and get the ball into dangerous zones is shocking.

Madrid don't control or dominate any areas of the field.

ajnotkeith

Was always tough to deal with a hungry Barca while already winning a League + CL double. Wouldn't be too critical of Ancelotti imo. As they say, it's harder to retain titles than to win them after a bad season.
Ancelotti has never been a good league manager... This season however, it has mainly been that whenever Benzema is not there they drop points. (He has actually missed more games than Dembele!) Lol.

Perez fucked up by leaving Madrid with no backup 9, he is crucial to their offensive patterns.

El Gato

Villarato!
How long u been watching La Liga lol
Madrid fundamentally don't care for control or domination which in a vacuum are terms that dont really mean anything in terms of system
Closest it got to this idea of control is them believing they can reliably control opponent without the ball (Mourinho)

Sociedad is nothing to go by. Team checked out the moment Atletico caved in to Barca and it's basically been 7 exhibition games in league between cup fixtures considering any placement in table suits team in ultimate consequence

Only thing of note is how a bad result in any cup comp now will give team wobbly legs as it directly influences Carlo's future.
Fairly sure nobody wants him to leave as made for a nice cushy and stable situation

Morten

Please, you are a decent side, but dont make it sound like you are all that special.

No, if Perez actually made some good signings we could very well have kept up.

This isnt good enough, simple as that.

kattanib

Saturday I will be celebrating Madrid losing the Copa

Sunday I will be celebrating Barcelona winning La Liga

Monday I will take a break because I need one

Tuesday I will be celebrating City humiliating Madrid

Morten

The difference between Madrid and Barcelona is notable. Even though they have more 'gunpowder' in attack the ease in which opponents can get up the field against them and get the ball into dangerous zones is shocking.

Madrid don't control or dominate any areas of the field.

Teams do get the ball in dangerous positions against your team though.

Still, you do have better control over games than us, we are not a side with a real game plan a lot of the time, sometimes i think Ancelotti and the team just make it up as they go.

ajnotkeith

How long u been watching La Liga lol
Madrid fundamentally don't care for control or domination which in a vacuum are terms that dont really mean anything in terms of system
Closest it got to this idea of control is them believing they can reliably control opponent without the ball (Mourinho)

Sociedad is nothing to go by. Team checked out the moment Atletico caved in to Barca and it's basically been 7 exhibition games in league between cup fixtures considering any placement in table suits team in ultimate consequence

Only thing of note is how a bad result in any cup comp now will give team wobbly legs as it directly influences Carlo's future.
Fairly sure nobody wants him to leave as made for a nice cushy and stable situation
When was the last time Madrid led? October? I don't think it is anything to do with 'checking out'. Madrid cede too much ground to worse teams when Barca proven that you can shut them out completely with structure and intensity.

ajnotkeith

Teams do get the ball in dangerous positions against your team though.

Still, you do have better control over games than us, we are not a side with a real game plan a lot of the time, sometimes i think Ancelotti and the team just make it up as they go.
If you watch, far far less. LaLiga teams having touches in our box is really rare.

The situation changes in Europe, of course.

iniestaGOAT

This ref is about to get fired.

The audacity to give a red card to VARDRID

El Gato

Villarato!
When was the last time Madrid led? October? I don't think it is anything to do with 'checking out'. Madrid cede too much ground to worse teams when Barca proven that you can shut them out completely with structure and intensity.
What's leading got to do with it
Barca been good enough to keep teams at bay and Real too poor upfront with Benzema being useless 80% of the season to point that the biggest story about Real Madrid's attack is Vinicius' tantrums vs rest of the world. Not surprise to see
Give RM a striker and it flips with relative ease

serghei

Please, you are a decent side, but dont make it sound like you are all that special.

No, if Perez actually made some good signings we could very well have kept up.

This isnt good enough, simple as that.

Perez is very cold and calculated. He doesn't need to do much signings considering last season he won the motherload and this season he is in the CL semis again for the 11th time in the last 13 years or so.

The club has built a new superstadium under him WHILE winning CL + La Liga. He's the top dog of presidents. Not much to moan about.

Of course it is good enough lol.

Home of Barca Fans