La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
It’s good to be able to look oneself in the mirror and sleep with clean conscious. Can’t put a price on that.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

I don't know why you guys do this to yourselves. Every year Madrid don't win the league, the next year they do even more to make sure they win it.

I put a large fat bet on Madrid when they reduced Nacho's ban for the worst tackle of the season, so he could play the Classico. That was the 'wink' to everyone who isn't naive enough to think everything in Spain is fair, just and equal.

Whenever their is a close title race, they rob Barca blind in front of millions watching. Imagine what they will do to little Girona, when nobody is watching, if they are still in the race come March.

I would recommend watching the documentary Stasi to see how it is done. Great documentary about how they made BFC win ten leagues in a row.

Madrid have already won the league.
Well I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I predicted this last month, but it's like predicting that you will see flowers in spring so I won't take much credit for it. It's just hilarious reading the naivety of people saying ref had a bad game when he knew exactly what he was doing.

Genuine question to Barca fans. Why do you call Madrid the biggest club in the world when you get to see first hand how they 'win' ? With fair referees would they have achieved more than Milan, Bayern, Barca or even Liverpool and Boca Juniors?? Not even close in my opinion.

Porque

Well I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I predicted this last month, but it's like predicting that you will see flowers in spring so I won't take much credit for it. It's just hilarious reading the naivety of people saying ref had a bad game when he knew exactly what he was doing.

Genuine question to Barca fans. Why do you call Madrid the biggest club in the world when you get to see first hand how they 'win' ? With fair referees would they have achieved more than Milan, Bayern, Barca or even Liverpool and Boca Juniors?? Not even close in my opinion.

Sadly today's/ydays farce is going to get swept under a rug after Barcelona and Girona win.

It's the most obvious case of ref/var direct manipulation of a result you will ever see.

-False penalty
-Incorrect disallowed goal of opponents
-Incorrect allowance of goal for Madrid

All in the space of 10 minutes to manipulate the game.

Disgusting match officiating. Almeria should have left the pitch. What difference is losing 3-2 or 6-0 when it is head to heads that decide placements.

But atleast it would have put the world's eyes on the match.

jamrock

Sadly today's/ydays farce is going to get swept under a rug after Barcelona and Girona win.

It's the most obvious case of ref/var direct manipulation of a result you will ever see.

-False penalty
-Incorrect disallowed goal of opponents
-Incorrect allowance of goal for Madrid

All in the space of 10 minutes to manipulate the game.

Disgusting match officiating. Almeria should have left the pitch. What difference is losing 3-2 or 6-0 when it is head to heads that decide placements.

But atleast it would have put the world's eyes on the match.
Exactly I agree with every word.

This shit won't stop unless someone is brave enough to walk off the pitch.

JamDav1982

Even if there is doubt it shouldnt stand as not a 'clear and obvious erorr'.

They found one angle looked like top of arm and ran with it.

From others you cant tell.

Home of Barca Fans