La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

If anyone can explain how that equaliser was allowed to stand I would love to hear it. Double scandal of handball and offside in one goal.

Seems to me that the league is ' dangerously prepared for Madrid '. As they always do, the season after they lose it.

Super League can't come soon enough. At least then the other teams in Europe will be on the suffering end of Madrid bias on a weekly basis. And then maybe the outcry will become loud enough that something is done about it. Or at the very least the whole of Europe will be abundantly clear as to which team gets all the decisions.

Porque

If anyone can explain how that equaliser was allowed to stand I would love to hear it. Double scandal of handball and offside in one goal.

Seems to me that the league is ' dangerously prepared for Madrid '. As they always do, the season after they lose it.

Super League can't come soon enough. At least then the other teams in Europe will be on the suffering end of Madrid bias on a weekly basis. And then maybe the outcry will become loud enough that something is done about it. Or at the very least the whole of Europe will be abundantly clear as to which team gets all the decisions.

It took a few years (or in LaLiga case, Florentino famous call to LaLiga to ease up the VAR calls against them), but the big clubs are now receiving the status quo treatment as pre VAR time.

Check the City second goal against Fulham. There is no way you can justify that with VAR around.

Porque

Luiz Felipe, new signing of Al Ittihad​

The Italian-Brazilian center is a new player of the Arab Al Ittihad. The offer of 22 million euros could not be rejected by the Betic group, which is currently going through a complicated economic situation.

---

Nice flip from Betis, who signed Felipe on a free last season. It may also open the door for Chadi Riad to reach the first team.

Porque

Thought that was going to be the Zaragoza players celebration today, about an hour before Rubiales stepped down.

Home of Barca Fans