La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

Porque

There's a crazy first half going on right now in LaLiga.

Villarreal went 3-0 up, but Granada have clawed it bàck to 3-2. All in the space of 35 minutes.

Porque

So what's the feeling on Pepperman?

For me doing splendid so far. Team has a distinct lack of fire power for example.

ajnotkeith

So what's the feeling on Pepperman?

For me doing splendid so far. Team has a distinct lack of fire power for example.
I was not a fan at all in the B team but I can't say anything bad now, he has done an amazing job.
Got them promoted fairly quickly and got them playing good possession football at a high level in LaLiga with a squad that isn't really that good.

If you ask me, they should be a target for more of our loans, he seems to target Barca players for transfers and also they have that style that we can send some of our more physical/raw players to learn and adapt to, then they come back with a knowledge of what is possession football.

khaled_a_d

Míchel best manager in La Liga this season (so far). Surprised he is not getting more attention.

Outperforming Xavi with Barca rejects. 👀

There was a rumour he was our target when we move from Xavi at some point in the future.
Seems we did the right scouting job.
Him, Pieminta & Marquez are likely the candidates within next 2 years if Xavi leaves in the time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There was a rumour he was our target when we move from Xavi at some point in the future.
Seems we did the right scouting job.
Him, Pieminta & Marquez are likely the candidates within next 2 years if Xavi leaves in the time.

I would be very careful before deciding to hire any of them. The club have followed the same recipe for years without the success they've probably wanted overall.

Would also prefer our next manager to be someone that can be here for at least 3-4 years.

Home of Barca Fans