La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
Harsh, it was a screamer.

Bellingham hasn't done much bar the goal though. MVP though :lol: Should have given it to the better goal :lol:
Bellingham gave lateral misplaced pass intercepted by betis leading into counter for the goal. Rodrygo shouldve done more as well defending.

serghei

That was some golazo from Aitor Ruibal.

Nice stuff by Betis. Deserved the win. The way Madrid started the game I thought they were gonna get the win.

Need to take advantage of any chance to cut the distance. Must win tomorrow and vs Valencia.

Kul_z

Sociedad the team i want to tune in when they play. Fun to watch. I predict that they would go further then us in cl.

serghei

I still cant believe that real didnt win yesterday, everytime when i think its over and real will run away they lose points. Must win today.

Still... Madrid gonna play on Bernabeu most important matches in the 2nd part of the season. Played away at Atletico, Barcelona, Betis, Girona, Bilbao...

Normally, we should be 4-5 points ahead of them judging by the easier schedule and they are ahead of us instead.

Gonna play away at Madrid, Atletico, Betis, Bilbao, Girona, Sevilla... super-hard schedule in 2024.

jamrock

Still... Madrid gonna play on Bernabeu most important matches in the 2nd part of the season. Played away at Atletico, Barcelona, Betis, Girona, Bilbao...

Normally, we should be 4-5 points ahead of them judging by the easier schedule and they are ahead of us instead.

Gonna play away at Madrid, Atletico, Betis, Bilbao, Girona, Sevilla... super-hard schedule in 2024.

True, but the refs made sure we aren't 4-6 ahead right now.

JamDav1982

That was some golazo from Aitor Ruibal.

Nice stuff by Betis. Deserved the win. The way Madrid started the game I thought they were gonna get the win.

Need to take advantage of any chance to cut the distance. Must win tomorrow and vs Valencia.

Nah cant compete with Real without hundreds of millions and winning 'diddly' this season was the claim.

Keep at it.

mc_lovin

We will see who surives the next 2 months. Reals squad is decimated by injuries. Ours is one injury away from starting Romeu or Fermin. Fun times.

Home of Barca Fans