La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

Morten

Good game, and big result, considering Barca and Atletico dropping points, decent gap to them now.

And Villarreal can finally have our players shirts, they have been desperate for them all game, it seems.

El Gato

Villarato!
He had a shaky season or two in the past but he's been pretty solid since then.
Who
Alaba has so far had 1 solid season at RM
Nacho has been solid for some time, but isn't nearly as valuable in getting ball out the back
That said, does defending better in the long run than Alaba does so far for the club

Birdy

Half of their backline is out with career-ending injuries,
yet Xavi manages to amass less points than them

Porque

It's probably wise to get this comment in before they play away to Atletico.

Has anyone been keeping an eye of Getafe?

They have conceded the least amount of goals in LaLiga (4) and are also the only undefeated team in the league.

Kudos to Bordolas. Not only has he found the fountain of youth, but also the fountain of Invictus.

Messi983

It's probably wise to get this comment in before they play away to Atletico.

Has anyone been keeping an eye of Getafe?

They have conceded the least amount of goals in LaLiga (4) and are also the only undefeated team in the league.

Kudos to Bordolas. Not only has he found the fountain of youth, but also the fountain of Invictus.

You got these stats a bit wrong.

Getafe have conceded second least goals in home matches after Betis but RM and Valencia have also only conceded 4 goals. Getafe are also one of the four unbeaten teams at home alongside RM, AM and Betis.

OTOH Getafe only won 1 of their 9 away matches and they'll play against Atletico who are the only team with a 100% home record (8 wins from 8 games).

Looking at the table another thing I've noticed is how hard is to win away.

We're not half way through the season yet but most bottom table teams have played 9 away matches already. And 5 teams are still waiting for their first away win while further 5 teams have one away win.

Porque

You got these stats a bit wrong.

Getafe have conceded second least goals in home matches after Betis but RM and Valencia have also only conceded 4 goals. Getafe are also one of the four unbeaten teams at home alongside RM, AM and Betis.

OTOH Getafe only won 1 of their 9 away matches and they'll play against Atletico who are the only team with a 100% home record (8 wins from 8 games).

Looking at the table another thing I've noticed is how hard is to win away.

We're not half way through the season yet but most bottom table teams have played 9 away matches already. And 5 teams are still waiting for their first away win while further 5 teams have one away win.

Wow, what a gaff. Send me to Manchester and call me Onana.

Home of Barca Fans