La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Loki

Andresito

Staff member
I like the ref rule, should've been there earlier. I think it will be hard for our players though lol.

It works effectively in Euros because you only need 2 yellows to become suspended so players are very careful. In league the players maybe won't care as much if they get a yellow if it means they can insult the ref.

Loki

So Tebas continues taking the €3m into his own pocket instead of investing in goal-line. Probably wants to cover his losses with the cvc deal. Everything else is good and will improve the football.

Loki

I like the ref rule, should've been there earlier. I think it will be hard for our players though lol.

It works effectively in Euros because you only need 2 yellows to become suspended so players are very careful. In league the players maybe won't care as much if they get a yellow if it means they can insult the ref.
True, but we will still see more discipline than usually. No more ref surroundings. Imagine Xavi would have stayed with that rule. Simeone/Vinicius will also be funny. The downside will be, that the bad LL refs will feel now even more validated. Gonna be hard to endure atrocious decisions silently.

Also the semi-automatic offside is a big improvement to LL refs drawing the line by hand. You never knew if they drew the line over half the foot or not and called it offside.

jamrock

With
Mbappe
Olmo
Alvarez

And I'm sure I'm not aware of a few, la Liga is doing some good business this year, brining in new talent to the league, can only be a good thing for the quality of football.

Barca have done in the last 3 windows, but good to see A.M, back in business, with their standard South American striker.

JamDav1982

Barcas best and most exciting players are the ones they inherited in first team and in youth system.

Cant think of one exciting transfer... Lewa is not it..Raphinha most certainly is not.

Olmo is getting closer and now signed folk who used to say would never be signed and scoff at thought add him as a talent.

Usual.

Morten

With
Mbappe
Olmo
Alvarez

And I'm sure I'm not aware of a few, la Liga is doing some good business this year, brining in new talent to the league, can only be a good thing for the quality of football.

Barca have done in the last 3 windows, but good to see A.M, back in business, with their standard South American striker.

Huh? Sørloth not even mentioned? I reckon he will be their main striker, not Alvarez, despite whatever Argentina-memes that gets brought up.

Home of Barca Fans