La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

jamrock

Huh? Sørloth not even mentioned? I reckon he will be their main striker, not Alvarez, despite whatever Argentina-memes that gets brought up.
Was mainly talking about new players to the league, not just moving players within the league.

Sorolth, should start as striker, with Alvarez playing off him, but I would be more excited if they got Dovbyk TBH.

Porque

Who are Villarreal gonna replace Sloth with?

Roig hasn't been that serious about getting back to CL contention it seems, but maybe he is playing the long game after Stadium rebuild.

Messi983

Borja Mayoral was linked to them. Would be a downgrade from Sorloth but Marcelino usually gets the best out of his strikers. Think their season still mostly depends on Gerard Moreno staying fit. When he's in form they are good, if he's out they usually struggle.

I've seen they are also negotiating with Chelsea for Petrovic to replace Jorgensen. Luis Maximiano is another GK option.

Horatio

You're welcome
I want to know if we see Xavi going to Mc Donalds with the team to celebrate a victory against almeria or if they keep training at dodge ball just after loosing against psg ?!

No, much better. Get to see Ferran’s sessions with his psychologist.

tbf respect he was willing to show it.

Porque

LaLiga starting in style tomorrow. Getafe travel to Bilbao for the league's opening with a squad of 15 out a possible 18.

The don't have the cap space to register any one else.

Good to see them putting that CVC money to use.

Loki

Getafe travel to Bilbao for the league's opening with a squad of 15 out a possible 18. Good to see them putting that CVC money to use.
Just checked it myself, they really have only 15 first team players registered. Seems like giving away 10% of your tv money for 50 years didn't solve their problems. Either Tebas lied to them to get his commission money and Barca,Madrid and Bilbao were smart enough not to fall for it, or it is like this:

GDVbYdDWYAcBExI

Probably both. But Getafe is the most annoying side in LaLiga after Espanyol, so hopefully they will fall to the segunda.

Messi983

1-0 Sancet, first goal of the season was a beauty

our boy Carles Perez looking lively in his Getafe debut

Home of Barca Fans