La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

companyofcules

Cholo has the players for a 442 or 433 and plays the same shit as ever. Boring as fuck scrubbing result. You don't need 90 mil players dor this shit show, you can do it with Ferran

Messi983

Girona don't look anything special this season. One less team for us to worry about.

Way too early, let's wait and see how they'll look in 2-3 months. They are still playing mostly last season team and only Spaniards (Bryan, Abel and Oreo) have started first two games.

None of the foreign signings have been integrated into the team yet. Krejci, Miovski, Misehouy, van de Beek and Asprilla. Then Pau Lopez and Frances (or Eric if he returns) could also find a way into the starting XI and maybe Solis too ahead of Romeu. But all these new signings will need time and Michel is usually taking it slow with integration of new players.

But I think in November they could field something like:

Pau Lopez; Arnau, Frances(Eric)-Krejci, Gutierrez; Solis, Yangel, Ivan Martin; Tsygankov, Miovski, Asprilla

In bold players who started yesterday. So basically half of the lineup could look different in few months. Still in general I'd say their best XI is worse than last year (understandably losing players like Dovbyk, Savinho, Aleix Garcia and Couto) but they have better depth in most positions which will be needed playing in CL. And TW is still not over so could bring another player or two in next days.

Porque

Girona have so many new signings.

With CL though and the sales, I expect to see a Sociedad esque season this time round where any European qualification will be a success.

If they need a little boost come midseason then City Group will plug the gaps as other years come midseason too.

But for now, seems the new competitor to the top 4 will be Villarreal this year. Added good quality.

Loki

Would be nice if Celta dropps points, so we'll remain the only team with full points.

MontenegrinCuler

How long till Alex Baena gets a big club move?😂😂😂
I can feel it in my balls, some EPL club going crazy about him and offering 300 zilion only for him to flop

Home of Barca Fans