La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Morten

Mbappe sure as hell won't settle for being the #2. Will be interesting to see if you can make them co-exist.
Rodrygo for sure will be sold next summer I think.

I'll insist that Mbappe is not a true CF, even if he scores some here and there, its not much unlike when we played CR at that position a few times under Mourinho, its just not his "thing".

Mbappe ultimately will want Vinicius position, i guess maybe a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 could suit both of them, but it requires an actual striker for Mbappe to play of, which we don't have.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'll insist that Mbappe is not a true CF, even if he scores some here and there, its not much unlike when we played CR at that position a few times under Mourinho, its just not his "thing".

Mbappe ultimately will want Vinicius position, i guess maybe a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 could suit both of them, but it requires an actual striker for Mbappe to play of, which we don't have.

I give it max one year before there's going to be issues in your squad. Don't forget Bellingham in this too, who has to run for both Vinicius and Mbappe and was seen complaining after one game already :lol:

Home of Barca Fans