La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Loki

I would not be surprised to see Barca give Real a pasting in the Clasico.
Clasico's have their own rules. Both teams are motivated to play this game as if they are in a CL final and more important, Ancelotti loves to play against Barca's tactic. They're the absolute best in giving away the ball and punishing high defensive lines. Especially with Mbappe now, who will be extra motivated in the clasico.
In my opinion, with Ancelotti as their manager, Madrid has always the bigger chances to win the clasico simply because of the playstyle of both teams and Madrid's team composition, which shows it's strength against our playstyle.
It has nothing to do with them being the better team, but simply because of the rock paper scissors principle. So in general, I think Madrid's form now matters not one bit for the upcoming clasico.

MontenegrinCuler

Clasico's have their own rules. Both teams are motivated to play this game as if they are in a CL final and more important, Ancelotti loves to play against Barca's tactic. They're the absolute best in giving away the ball and punishing high defensive lines. Especially with Mbappe now, who will be extra motivated in the clasico.
In my opinion, with Ancelotti as their manager, Madrid has always the bigger chances to win the clasico simply because of the playstyle of both teams and Madrid's team composition, which shows it's strength against our playstyle.
It has nothing to do with them being the better team, but simply because of the rock paper scissors principle. So in general, I think Madrid's form now matters not one bit for the upcoming clasico.
No doubt they will be coming for Clasico with a lot of confidence, especially with Mbappe around. But so will we, with probably more league points and Flick, Lamine, Olmo around. Those 2 can offset and then it comes down to which team can play better, which at the point I think is Barça. Of course many things can change until October 27th.

Porque

Every year I look at the Valencia squad and I wonder, is this year the season they go down?

But really, this one looks the worst of them all. There's nothing in it that looks of any quality.

Lim will have to pull the checkbook out to turn this around- or the plug.

Messi983

Every year I look at the Valencia squad and I wonder, is this year the season they go down?

But really, this one looks the worst of them all. There's nothing in it that looks of any quality.

Lim will have to pull the checkbook out to turn this around- or the plug.

Tbf they had a very tough schedule so far. Barca, Celta, Bilbao, Villarreal, Atletico. Four teams that should finish top 6 if not top 4 and Celta who also has great start of the season.

Girona H next coud still be tough, then a bit easier part of schedule (Osasuna, Sociedad, Leganes, Las Palmas, Getafe). Hopefully they'll get some wins here and go full of confidence into their game vs Madrid.

They also have Hugo Duro out injured and Rafa Mir suspended (and who knows what will happen with him).

Messi983

Noice.

GUIDE OF THE WEEK IN LALIGA

MONDAY

Rayo 3-1 Osasuna (Matchday 5)

TUESDAY

19:00: Mallorca-Real Sociedad (Matchday 7)

WEDNESDAY

19:00 Betis-Getafe (Matchday 3)

THURSDAY

19.00 Leganés-Athletic (Matchday 7)

FRIDAY

21:00 Alavés-Sevilla (Matchday 6)

Home of Barca Fans