La Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 4-2

fergus90

A little disappointed with line up to be honest and surprised Garcia walks straight in. Pique was never getting dropped after that public announcement of his wage reduction.

Also did kind of expect for Demir to be in from the start too.

serghei

The way I see it one of Mingueza or Araujo has to play for speed and physicality. This is a slow mellow pair that is unlikely to gel well.

These 2 + turtle Busi ahead of them could mean trouble for an already shaky defense.

kattanib

The lineup is perfect except for Braithwaite, Demir would have been better. Koeman knows Aruajo and would like to try Garcia out .. this way he can sub Garcia if needed but I have tremendous hopes in Garcia.

A bad lineup would include Umtiti in CB and Roberto in RB and Coutinho in attack

serghei

The lineup is perfect except for Braithwaite, Demir would have been better. Koeman knows Aruajo and would like to try Garcia out .. this way he can sub Garcia if needed but I have tremendous hopes in Garcia.

A bad lineup would include Umtiti in CB and Roberto in RB and Coutinho in attack

No that would be a mental ward lineup.

FC433

stop scaring us.

JamDav1982

Demir over Braithwaite for me based on the preseason.

Looks like Koeman want Griazmann from LW though at least for most part.

Braithwaite is shite but no one else to play CF as moving Depay there just leaves issues of Braithwaite on LW where he is equally shite and cant connect much with Alba.

Home of Barca Fans