La Liga Round 10: Barca - Sevilla

Loki

Damn 2 weeks....Waiting time is a torture again after Flick brought back the fun and excitement.
I hope for Olmo, Gavi and Fermin to return. Frenkie should get 60 minutes at least to see if he's ready to play a good role against Bayern and Madrid. Szczesny hopefully plays his first match as a warmup to Bayern.

TemporaryFan

I agree 100%.
Can't wait to see Lewa and Szczęsny in the same line up against Bayern in CL but now there's this Nations Leage...🥱😕😖
BTW. Does anyone at all get any kick out of this international break?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I agree 100%.
Can't wait to see Lewa and Szczęsny in the same line up against Bayern in CL but now there's this Nations Leage...🥱😕😖
Nah, not me. I'd be all in if we ONLY had a Wold Cup every third year and skip everything else NT - no more Euros, Copa America, whatever they call it in Africa or some bullshit Nations League etc. Club World Cup is also bullshit...

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Should be a similar fixture akin to Alaves. With Olmo coming in and hopefully no injuries. We should be able to win this handily.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I agree 100%.

I watch my team. Not religiously but I do follow if I'm home. Maybe some bigger matches as well if timing is good.

companyofcules

I agree 100%.
:Europe is full jammed packed with nationalism. Even the woke bunch are nationalists that want their nation to be the most virtuous one. I don't follow nationalist football. A bit with Spain for our boys, a bit with Argentina for Messi. In my opinion UEFA and all the federations are mafiot organisations that should be disbanded and most of their staff should face jail. Abuse of power, monopol on the market, paralel justice system, corruption and blackmail, financial grants from terrorists and criminals.

Masetro10

I agree 100%.
I love watching USA vs Mexico. It's the closest thing to old school RM vs Barca these days when it comes to fighting. Not so much quality lol

companyofcules

BTW.
you know nationalists are the biggest cunts and weaklings in the history of politics? No known bastard was ever an "alpha". Most of them had huge frustrations about society due to them being low lifes.
Their trait is playing the victim card, lying and crying for help . Most of them are manipulative transgender midgets that brainwashed stupid men into doing their dirty jobs.
So you are uneducated about your kind or you got really angry.
😅

Gnidrologist

If you hate "nationalist football", you should follow teams like England or Germany, who humiliate their nations by kneeling before negroes or wearing pederast banners on their sleeves. Or France that doesn't have any frenchman in their team, while foreigners playing for it openly demonstrate resentment towards the nation that accepted them unconditionally and gave them everything they got. Applies to most Western European teams. Don't watch Hungary, Serbia, Poland and such. Problem solved.

Home of Barca Fans