La Liga | Round 11: FC Barcelona - Alaves 1-1

JamDav1982

Jordi Alba: "We have shown merits, but it is very difficult for us to score goals and rivals seem to score with ease. That's very difficult."It remains a little to understand why.

Alba needs to watch the goals v Rayo and tonight and look at his captains involvement.

sickstar

It needs time.
I watched only last 10 minutes of the game. with alaves in home, you normally get your w. I mean they are the second team with most loses, 7 times already.

What made me a bit hopeful is that there's still time.
Now that koeman is sacked, let's see how the new manager could do.

So i looked last year results because it's the worst year as far as i could remember the last 10-15 years or so. Last year it's 5-2-4 at current point. But our 11th game last season was the first mark of a long 20 games undefeated, dec 2020 - april 2021. An impressive run of 17-3-0 during that time. I think we almost catched atletico at that time, before 3 loss in the last 9 matches which buried our chance of winning last season (how depressing remembering it again).

Hopefully with the new coach it'll be different.

Gari

Barjuan: "We must recover mentally and physically, make the players see that we are on the right path."

Messigician

up there with Ronaldo at Juve for sure

dont talk nonsense lol

In 134 matches, Ronaldo scored a staggering 101 goals for Juventus.
In 98 Serie A matches for the club, the Portuguese international scored 81 goals.
His tally across three seasons in Serie A read 21, 31, and 29.
He also scored 14 goals in the Champions League.
Ronaldo won five trophies with Juve, including two Serie A honors, besides one Coppa Italia.

In the 2019-20 season, Ronaldo scripted a unique record.
He became the fastest player ever to score 50 goals in Serie A history.
Ronaldo achieved the feat in just 61 Serie A matches.
In the same season, the former Real Madrid star scored a record 37 goals which is the most a player has netted in one season for Juventus.

In the 2019-20 season, Ronaldo equaled the record of former Juventus star Felice Borel of scoring the most number of goals in a Serie A season, 31.
In May 2021, Ronaldo became the fastest player in Juventus history to reach 100 goals.
He achieved the feat in 131 games.
Ronaldo became the first Juventus player to ever do so in less than three seasons.

Ronaldo scored in 11 successive Serie A matches
Ronaldo equaled the record of Fabio Quagliarella and Gabriel Batistuta of scoring in most consecutive Serie A matches (11). Ronaldo scored a whopping 16 goals during this phase. Quagliarella had achieved the feat for Sampdoria in 2018-19 and Batistuta for Fiorentina during the 1994-95 season.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

dont talk nonsense lol

In 134 matches, Ronaldo scored a staggering 101 goals for Juventus.
In 98 Serie A matches for the club, the Portuguese international scored 81 goals.
His tally across three seasons in Serie A read 21, 31, and 29.
He also scored 14 goals in the Champions League.
Ronaldo won five trophies with Juve, including two Serie A honors, besides one Coppa Italia.

In the 2019-20 season, Ronaldo scripted a unique record.
He became the fastest player ever to score 50 goals in Serie A history.
Ronaldo achieved the feat in just 61 Serie A matches.
In the same season, the former Real Madrid star scored a record 37 goals which is the most a player has netted in one season for Juventus.

In the 2019-20 season, Ronaldo equaled the record of former Juventus star Felice Borel of scoring the most number of goals in a Serie A season, 31.
In May 2021, Ronaldo became the fastest player in Juventus history to reach 100 goals.
He achieved the feat in 131 games.
Ronaldo became the first Juventus player to ever do so in less than three seasons.

Ronaldo scored in 11 successive Serie A matches
Ronaldo equaled the record of Fabio Quagliarella and Gabriel Batistuta of scoring in most consecutive Serie A matches (11). Ronaldo scored a whopping 16 goals during this phase. Quagliarella had achieved the feat for Sampdoria in 2018-19 and Batistuta for Fiorentina during the 1994-95 season.

his posts about ronaldo are usually not serious, rassvet is a clever guy, he just want to provocate a bit :lol:

Home of Barca Fans