La Liga | Round 13: FC Barcelona - Espanyol 1-0

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Going to be tough for Araujo to get minutes when both the Catalan boys, Pique and Eric, are fit.

Catta

It seems that the defense won't improve under Xavi, if he values passing and technique more than actual defensive attributes. Araujo should be the first name on the sheet, and he starts a past it clown and a weakling in front of him. Add to that a corpse of a DM and will be the same shit as was under Koeman.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] I guess Koeman must still be on the bench with Pique AND Busquets starting. :coffee:

And here I was told Xavi would clear out the veterans.

Gari

FEqKfiBVcAQBWMC

Someone is more comfortable this way.
FIVE players under 23 years old in Xavi?s first line-up:
17 - Ilias Akchomach
17 - Gavi
19 - Nico Gonzalez
20 - Eric Garc?a
22 - Mingueza
8 out of 11 starters from La Masia. When times are tough, La Masia comes to the rescue.

Last edited:

cro-man

Its time to accept that araujo is not good enough atm and maybe never will be. Still shocked about his last game and i wouldnt trust him any important game anymore.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Its time to accept that araujo is not good enough atm and maybe never will be. Still shocked about his last game and i wouldnt trust him any important game anymore.

Based on one half after an injury? Wouldn't be so sure. His ball-playing skills are a big flaw, true.

fergus90

Glad we have a winger, but disappointed we’ve gone for Pique over Araujo. Rest of the lineup picks itself.

Home of Barca Fans