La Liga Round 19: Betis - FC Barcelona 1-2

kattanib

No cap Balde is a better winger than Fati is. Faster, stronger, more explosive, better crosses.

Fati is immature and cannot control his emotions. Self centered thinking a out himself and finding his own form .. Ferran does not understand the concept of urgency. We move on

Birdy

I think today we deserved the win whereas multiple games in the past months we haven't.

Helped by a masterclass from Busi, which we don't see often these days.

Agree...

But we won again with 1 goal diff and agony at the end

kattanib

Xavi is grinding out results but there seems to be no trajectory, structure or direction with this team. The quality of play is just not improving. The defence is best part of the team despite Koundes blooper.
We have an excellent starting 11. Thats it. No depth. Now that he found his formation, hopefully we can sign more suitable players to this system next summer if La Liga allows. Other than that it is what it is

kattanib

Agree...

But we won again with 1 goal diff and agony at the end

What are you hinting towards? Support Bayern or something if you want a team that wins with big scores week in week out. At Barca we have been struggling and this is the best case scenario. Finally we are seeing consistency and players fighting and growing

mc_lovin

Can't believe we played a solid game from start to finish. That's a first :lol: Minus that one Kounde brainfart.

Who would have thought that a Barcelona defense could be the best part of the team. Midfield will catch up with age, so there's zero worry for me. Attack is the problem child.

Birdy

What are you hinting towards? Support Bayern or something if you want a team that wins with big scores week in week out. At Barca we have been struggling and this is the best case scenario. Finally we are seeing consistency and players fighting and growing

Dude relax a bit.
I am not saying it's bad to win. I demand more though, even if we were better tonight
Especially shutting down games earlier

kattanib

Proud of the boys. Stegen, Araujo, Lewa, Balde, Gavi and Pedri continue to be clear different makers that we suffer if any one of them isnt playing

kattanib

Dude relax a bit.
I am not saying it's bad to win. I demand more though, even if we were better tonight
Especially shutting down games earlier

Demand all you want. This team has been amazing probably the best liga stat in Europe so far

Barcilliant

Thought Laporta wanted 433. Xavi is essentially NOT playing 433 and Laporta is ok with that. KOEMAN played 352 and Laporta publicly chastised him. Not a Koeman fan but too many double standards at Barca. BTW I believe Xavi 8s right in not playing 433.

FinBarcelonafan

Thought Laporta wanted 433. Xavi is essentially NOT playing 433 and Laporta is ok with that. KOEMAN played 352 and Laporta publicly chastised him. Not a Koeman fan but too many double standards at Barca. BTW I believe Xavi 8s right in not playing 433.

Well, Laporta wanted Koeman out, so he would bitch about anything he could.

Home of Barca Fans