La Liga | Round 2: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona

Gari

E9VdCmIXsAUQ3Xe

Bar?a bench: I?aki Pe?a, Arnau Tenas; Araujo, Lenglet, Emerson, Balde; Sergi Roberto, Riqui Puig, Nico, Gavi; Manaj, Demir.

Bobo32

To be expected. Koeman rarely changes the team if they played well the game before.

Let's hope they win again then, because luckily Koeman has started the season with a reasonably good eleven.
I don't think Araujo is at all needed, and I even think he was the one failing in that supercopa final last season...

What is Gavis position right now? Him being on the bench here doesn't make him miss any playing time for Barcelona B right?
I hope to only see players from this "Balde; Sergi Roberto, Riqui Puig, Nico, Gavi; Manaj, Demir. " part of Garis list of subs get playing time today... Expecting another Lenglet+Araujo entrance when Koeman gets worried.

mc_lovin

Let's hope they win again then, because luckily Koeman has started the season with a reasonably good eleven.
I don't think Araujo is at all needed, and I even think he was the one failing in that supercopa final last season...

What is Gavis position right now? Him being on the bench here doesn't make him miss any playing time for Barcelona B right?
I hope to only see players from this "Balde; Sergi Roberto, Riqui Puig, Nico, Gavi; Manaj, Demir. " part of Garis list of subs get playing time today... Expecting another Lenglet+Araujo entrance when Koeman gets worried.

Being AM/Pedri sub #1.

Bobo32

Being AM/Pedri sub #1.

I think that might be Demir, and that Nico might be in front of Gavi in that position too.
I hope that Gavi gets to play a lot of football this year, preferrably in Barcelona B but also some in A.

wisconsincule

Pace of Williams will be a big test for Pique-Garcia

Would have liked to see Aruajo. Curious to see how Pique (doesn’t he have a knock?!?) will cope with Williams.

Visca Barca. Would be pretty sweet if we can go into San Mames and get a victory.

Last edited:

raedkuwait

The problem is, even if we play bad and lose, guess what's our next game line up would be.

Yup still the same line up. Hhhhh

JamDav1982

Araujo in at CB for the pace would def be handy but cant forget Araujo started 3 games vs this lot last season and Barca conceded 7 goals.

But any goal tonight will be put down to him not playing...

gregorrin10

Seems like waiting to see Araujo-Garcia CB pair is gonna take about the same amount of time as seeing the Pedri-De Jong-Puig midfield...:rolleyes:

Home of Barca Fans