La Liga Round 2: Barca - Athletic Bilbao 2-1

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Porque

I like Pedri deeper though. Only way he works as AMC is when you want to keep possession, Steve Mcmanaman style.

BusiTheKing

Don't have a lot of faith in that midfield. Let's see what happens but my guess is we'll have a hard time progressing the ball from the back.

JamDav1982

Casado was better on ball than Gavi is last week but he was bumped off even more and dribbled past a good few times.

Pedri is clearly the choice of the two anyone would make.

Porque

Pedri probably runs as much. Just doesnt look as tireless.

Right call imo to start Pedri to maintain the ball. Casado can have the last 30 when the Basques are tiring and Valverde starts crouching.

jamrock

Fundamental it's always better to start pedri, so can't argue with it much.

Casado over torres would be the better debate I guess.

Casada,bernal D.P with, push raphinha left*

JamDav1982

The tactics from last week are not going to be repeated with Pedri and Raphinha at AM from last week.

A big part of it was runs in behind from Ferran/Raphinha even though did not take advantage of it.

Would guess that is what he is aiming for today as Bilbao play a high line.

Pedri offers other things but he also offers more than Casado on ball back there and Bilbao will press from front a lot more than Valencia did.

mc_lovin

Not like Flick has many options, but I like that he trusts Bernal. Still haven't made up my mind about him, so it's exciting to see more.

Porque

Lamine scored.

Lamine Camara for Monaco that is. That rumour of him being offered ain't looking too bad right now.

Home of Barca Fans