La Liga Round 2: Barca - Cadiz 2-0

Messigician

Note to future me

When it's revealed Lewa got a STD during the world cup come back to this post and treat yourself king

You fucking deserve it for calling it

ajnotkeith

If they start with 3 or 4 draws and Xavi gets fired I can see how we can end the season in 1st still.
Madrid and Atleti will drop plenty... they always do... its not too late to win even after 5 or 6 draws in a row.
The problem is we can't go a year playing like this and win the league. The system is clearly broken with no Dembele and there needs to be a radical change.

Richard.H

Also gotta love how Pep continues to sell absolute duds to us, Gundogan is MLS/Saudi Arabia level at this stage of his career

Loki

They need to re-book all those cancelled taxi's of the La Masia players getting to training.

This time have them for the socios to get dropped off at the games!

If it's like this on a warm summer evening, how is it going to be in winter!
I don't think it's the location, but the seats. No one will pay over a hundred € to sit 20 m away from the field. Barca has to lower the prices significantly for the first 10 rows or so, or they'll be empty the whole season.

L3v1s

Pray we get the likes of Red Star Belgrade and FC Copenhagen/AEK Athens in pot 3/4, or else it's goodbye.

Home of Barca Fans