La Liga Round 29: Getafe - FC Barcelona 0-0

serghei

We have control, it's just too slow passing, with too many touches and sluggish tempo, so we never are able to break their defense. Kept the ball a lot this half but created little with it other than that big double chance.

FCBfan22

Switching Alba and Balde around would help a bit IMO. Plus kick Gavi and Kessie's arse because they did fuck all in the 1st half.

JamDav1982

We have control, it's just too slow passing, with too many touches and sluggish tempo, so we never are able to break their defense. Kept the ball a lot this half but created little with it other than that big double chance.

Barca dont control games when their two CMs have less than 20 passes between them.

It is pathetic.

ajnotkeith

Gavi and Kessie are meant to be working together in midfield but by looks of it can hardly tell either of them are playing let alone playing together. A possession team can't have 2 placeholders in midfield where the creativity and responsibility needs to come from.

Gavi needs to stop moving so much and drop deep to find the ball a bit.

FCBfan22

I think it's showing more and more that we direly need one of FDJ or Pedri in the midfield. Other midfielders just don't have the creativity.

Porque

Won't be surprised if Enes "best under 30 striker in LaLiga" Unal wins it for Getafe.

Wouldn't be surprised if Atleti beat us next week.

If Madrid sit 7 points behind, do they win the thing!?

Etoshow

Please can someone tell me if Lewandowski is playing ? If yes is he doing a good game ? I can't watch the game. And I read that Kessie and Gavi aren't doing well, same for Rafinha.

Porque

Please can someone tell me if Lewandowski is playing ? If yes is he doing a good game ? I can't watch the game. And I read that Kessie and Gavi aren't doing well, same for Rafinha.

No need to ask. Lewa doesn't perform in Madrid. Turns out it means for everything that comes from there.

Home of Barca Fans