La Liga Round 30: Cádiz - Barca 0-1

Andresito

Staff member
Ngl, Roberto is probably the least intimidating player in the world to beef with others. Earned a yellow for their player tho which is good.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Torres, Roque, Alonso and Romeu are abysmal - short on cash on we buy Torres for 60 and Roque 30ish??? What the fuck? And Xavi needs to NEVER play Romeu again even if we can't put 11 players on the pitch, we're better of WITHOUT him. Just got let him go home and not even train with us anymore, he's a fucking joke...

Last edited:

companyofcules

Ferran and Felix are a bit dead even for this game, given Felix had two executions who hint at his talent, but I expected more from him in terms of dictating the game because he is 10 material.

The team played an intelligent game with no drama. For me Fort looks a bit lost on the right and he plays more simple, on the left was way more involved. But again I will only judge our defensive players on their ability to defend against world class not their ability to attack. That's why we paid millions for wingers and strikers.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Ferran and Felix are a bit dead even for this game, given Felix had two executions who hint at his talent, but I expected more from him in terms of dictating the game because he is 10 material.

The team played an intelligent game with no drama. For me Fort looks a bit lost on the right and he plays more simple, on the left was way more involved. But again I will only judge our defensive players on their ability to defend against world class not their ability to attack. That's why we paid millions for wingers and strikers.
Dude, Ferran and Felix are in a different league - Ferran fucking sucks.

companyofcules

Torres, Roque, Alonso and Romeu are abysmal - short on cash on we buy Torres for 60 and Roque 30ish??? What the fuck? And Xavi needs to NEVER play Romeu again even if we can't put 11 players win the pitch, we're better of WITHOUT him. Just got let him go home and not even train with us anymore, he's a fucking joke...
A bit late to make a drama on Xavi signings in attack. Roque probably was a ego signing after they lost Endrick, Torres is totally on Xavi but now it's irrelevant.

Home of Barca Fans