La Liga Round 30: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 1-0

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I'll never chat shit about Frenkie again. The injury made me see how impotent we are without him in the first build-up phase

Morten

How has Oblak been this season? I don't really follow Atletico anymore.

His positioning on the goal was....questionable.

JamDav1982

Gavi been usual... cant find ball enough and sloppy.

Has to show more in 2nd half.

Busi lucky didnt score from his usual fuck up.

mc_lovin

Gavi been usual... cant find ball enough and sloppy.

Has to show more in 2nd half.

Busi lucky didnt score from his usual fuck up.

You need to learn to appreciate his offensive workrate a bit. He's not a difference maker, but helps the team a lot.

JamDav1982

You need to learn to appreciate his offensive workrate a bit. He's not a difference maker, but helps the team a lot.

Nah he runs about a lot but not doing much and poor on ball.

Usual excuses.

You need to learn to appreciate how players are on ball.

Now it has reached the meme of 'third man runs' for Gavi.

Sensational.

FCBfan22

How has Oblak been this season? I don't really follow Atletico anymore.

His positioning on the goal was....questionable.
Can speak in terms of the national team...

Without the Simeone defense in front, he was exposed quite a few times in recent years. Luckily we can now score with Šeško leading the line.

Zidane82

Gavi doesn't get those decisions, because he now has a bit of diving reputation. Needs to redeem that.
I’ve never thought him as a diver .. he gets barged and kicked more than any in I can remember and the refs don’t give fouls against him

JamDav1982

He's in crowded areas and makes space for Raphina. Nothing wrong with not having an all-timer.

Haha aye ok tryhard.

He has been poor on ball and not found it enough but aye he 'run about a lot'.

Run about offering so many great options he has barely 15 passes and one of lowest pass% in team and one of worst for poor touches.

'Third man runs' and all that.

FCBfan22

I’ve never thought him as a diver .. he gets barged and kicked more than any in I can remember and the refs don’t give fouls against him
Oh, he dived quite a bit. And got the decisions too. However in the last few months, the refs don't give a lot of fouls against him. Even the clear ones.

Home of Barca Fans