La Liga Round 31: Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona 2-1

Deco

Culé since 2005
Honestly Laporta better not give Xavi an extension this summer. Wait another year at least. Who gives a fuck if his contract runs out next summer. If he's good enough and want to stay he will stay.
He needs Johan Neeskens, he can help him just as much he did with Rijkaard

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Honestly Laporta better not give Xavi an extension this summer. Wait another year at least. Who gives a fuck if his contract runs out next summer. If he's good enough and want to stay he will stay.
We can agree on that as much as we want, but I think we know deep inside that Laporta will give him that extension no matter what. So many stubborn people at this club, it’s almost comical.

FCBfan22

I think we have developed a serious case of that will do mentality at the club.

I guarantee you that if the RM and our fixture were reversed, we win this 3-1 or so. But now, our players saw RM lost and don't care going in for the kill.

fergus90

It's a good job Real Madrid aren't great domestically this season as last four games they could have significantly cut the gap.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He needs Johan Neeskens, he can help him just as much he did with Rijkaard

He's not been around football for more than a decade. Man is probably chilling on some tropical island somewhere enjoying his retirement.

FCBfan22

Again, Lewa's positioning is terrible. As it is basically from the 1st of January.

One-upping 2019 Suarez.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Used to be a time when these teams feared for their lives when we played them.

Do we have any fear factor at all nowadays?

Home of Barca Fans