La Liga | Round 32: FC Barcelona - Cadiz (0-1)

impeh

Hi, its me..
I know results have improved under Xavi but a lot of the time watching, we do seem to just pass to the wingers and endlessly cross + hope something happens. Not that much different from Koeman

Gari

Style, DNA is good. But how is Xavi going to win matches? Barcelona cannot score. Against Baps, constantly dangerous 100% counterattacks from any team. Everything was the same before.

JerseyAddict

Snoozefest...

Dembele im his best selfish mode with skyrockets shots or when he crosses it is to nobody. But at least he is active.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Xaviball showing some serious cracks. Lately we have been doing just crosses after crosses and praying someone will get it in.

Also, what is it with playing at home? I felt we won more games away than at home lately.

Gari

The next coach will find out why we play so badly. Coaches and players change, but everything remains the same. We don’t have bad defenders, ordinary ones. We have a killer style of play. He is dangerous only to ourselves. The President should forbid coaches to talk about greatness, DNA, style, etc. Here is the field, do your job, and it lies in the way up, and not in stagnation and parasitism on the past.

Windhook

No Pedri, no fun.

In some way I understand the lack of motivation, Real already won La Liga after Sevilla game.

Home of Barca Fans