La Liga Round 33: FC Barcelona - Osasuna 1-0

serghei

Ok tryhard.

Keep finding ways to drool over Real.

Good lad.

Not drooling over Madrid. They are not the best. City is for me. They are just 2nd best team in the world which we will outdo this season, unless they become no1 by claiming the CL.

What we did this season is worth of appreciation, not to be shat on. So... you lose either way.

You hated Xavi too much. With a bit of effort you could have positioned yourself as the winner of an argument yet again, but your hate was too much, so you lost. Bad luck. Shit happens :lol:.

JamDav1982

Not drooling over Madrid. They are not the best. City is. They are just 2nd best team in the world which we will outdo this season, unless they become no1 by claiming Madrid.

What we did this season is worth of appreciation, not to be shat on. So... you lose either way.

Nah I won.

Keep drooling over Real tryhard.

Managed to sneak them in multple times to this match thread alone.

Obsession.

serghei

Nah I won.

Keep drooling over Real tryhard.

Managed to sneak them in multple times to this match thread alone.

Obsession.
No, you lost because you shat on Madrid, and Madrid are top 4 in Europe again.

Shat on City, PSG, Liverpool, Chelsea, then shat on Liverpool and Chelsea this season again. :lol:

JamDav1982

No, you lost because you shat on Madrid, and Madrid are top 4 in Europe again.

Shat on City, PSG, Liverpool, Chelsea, then shat on Liverpool and Chelsea again. :lol:

Nah I won. Inter are top 4 also....

You said Barca couldnt win v Real ve years and they are best in Europe

I said they are not and Barca have as good a squad this season if not slightly better.

Lets see who wins.

serghei

And the funny part is that they will shit on Newcastle and Arsenal again next season if they meet. :lol:

They will shit on EPL sides again and again, and Xavi's Barca shat on them in La Liga.... so... you lose.

The only way you win is if you stop being an ass and realize the reality. The only way current Barca win big shit is if they stop pretending to be an elite side - which they aren't - and work twice as hard as Madrid, especially in the league. Which they did.

So you will come down to my side, which is the winning side this season. We are not an elite side, but we won an elite title because the parties involved realized our situation and worked damn hard to go around it. This is a title of hard work, treating every game like a final with few exceptions during a 12 month season.

Home of Barca Fans