La Liga Round 33: FC Barcelona - Osasuna 1-0

serghei

Nah it isnt at all and their starting players are not superior either.

See Barca v Real games and peformances in league overall.

Real not been able to compete in league.

To say their 'main 13-14 is much superior' is absolute nonsense.

They are not superior at all, except they are winning CLs. Let me guess, voodoo or some shit? :lol: Hahahaha.

You sound like the worst posters around here thinking it's all some sort of dark magic at play here.

Let me break this spell for you. It's not. They are simply an elite generation picking the other normal generations apart in the absence of other elite generation. Easy as cake to explain it.

JamDav1982

They are not superior at all, except they are winning CLs. Let me guess, voodoo or some shit? :lol: Hahahaha.

They were better last season.

This? No.

Far behind in league and Barca been better head to head when 'main 13-14' available.

Reals squad has not been better at all in league. Far from it.

ajnotkeith

Exact same argument can be used in the league and h2hs. Why are they not winning leagues and the head to head battle if their lineup is so massively superior like you're saying?

Oh wait, LaLiga is not a proof of anything anymore, it matters 0 compared to CL, but exact opposite argument is made if someone attacks Xavi.

It's nonsense. Both matter and both can be used in evaluation of a team.

JamDav1982

Yeah fair play to Real if they win CL but this idea of Serghies that they are better even if win fuck all is ludicrous.

serghei

Exact same argument can be used in the league and h2hs. Why are they not winning leagues and the head to head battle if their lineup is so massively superior like you're saying?

Oh wait, LaLiga is not a proof of anything anymore, it matters 0 compared to CL, but exact opposite argument is made if someone attacks Xavi.

It's nonsense. Both matter and both can be used in evaluation of a team.

H2h this season is somewhat equal. We were ahead until they 4-0ed us.

All we have over them is consistency over the smaller sides, wich for anyone with a brain was our only path to a big title this season. Xavi and the squad understood this which is why were are close to a huge performance comparative to the squad's value.

Many factors contributed to this, but make no mistake, we are not an elite side. If you believe we are, you know nothing about this game.

ajnotkeith

H2h this season is somewhat equal. We were ahead until they 4-0ed us.

All we have over them is consistency over the smaller sides, wich for anyone with a brain was our only path to a big title this season. Xavi and the squad understood this which is why were are close to a huge performance comparative to the squad's value.

Many factors contributed to this, but make no mistake, we are not an elite side. If you believe we are, you know nothing about this game.
I don't believe we are an elite side, but it's for different reasons to you.

You think that we have an elite manager and the squad is just so bad that even his amazing skills won't have us challenging for CL ever.

I think the squad is great and the manager is ok, but usually CL winning sides have both elite squads and elite managers.

We need to upgrade both the squad and the manager to be winning CLs, but it won't happen any time soon.

serghei

I don't believe we are an elite side, but it's for different reasons to you.

You think that we have an elite manager and the squad is just so bad that even his amazing skills won't have us challenging for CL ever.

I think the squad is great and the manager is ok, but usually CL winning sides have both elite squads and elite managers.

We need to upgrade both the squad and the manager to be winning CLs, but it won't happen any time soon.

:lol: Let me guess, Xavi is shit, but Balde and Pedri and Gavi are world class... Please...

Upgrade the manager... jesus, for what, he is gonna bag a top 3 title by playing our best card this season to near perfection. :lol:

Sorry, but you guys have no clue whatsoever. Absolutely zero.

Only way Xavi should be sacked is if we improve the squad in the summer and he fails in CL groups. Which is NOT gonna happen anyway, because he is obviously a very good manager.

serghei

The only way you are gonna win a league title against CL winner is by being more consistent than they are, which Xavi's Barca were. To their credit. It doesn't get any simpler than that logically.

You can't be better than peak Madrid, because then you would win CL. So you need to be more consistent and more focused than them, that's your only play here, and Xavi's Barca played this to a T.

Everything else is making this forum seem like reddit. A bunch of kids arguing for the sake of it, while the parents leave them be.

Home of Barca Fans