La Liga Round 33: FC Barcelona - Osasuna 1-0

ajnotkeith

:lol: Let me guess, Xavi is shit, but Balde and Pedri and Gavi are world class... Please...

Upgrade the manager... jesus, for what, he is gonna bag a top 3 title by playing our best card this season to near perfection. :lol:

Sorry, but you guys have no clue whatsoever. Absolutely zero.

Only way Xavi should be sacked is if we improve the squad in the summer and he fails in CL groups. Which is NOT gonna happen anyway, because he is obviously a very good manager.
You're the only one who thinks Gavi is world class.

Pedri on the other hand is considered by pretty much everyone in the football world as one of the best midfielders in the world. If he were to be on the market today every top club would be in for him.

I don't call 'perfection' scraping out a ton of 1-0 wins with teams missing clear cut chances against you. If the football was perfection like you say of course I would consider him better. It is great that he won the league absolutely but there are also big flaws there that have been exposed in Europe.

Your standard for him to be sacked is failing in CL groups, which is something incomprehensible for any top club and a very low standard. If he is such a elite manager why are you setting the bar that low?

You even say 'if we improve the squad' as if it would be acceptable to be knocked out in GROUP STAGES otherwise.

Anyway, what if Union Berlin knocks him out in round of 16? We have to see the exacts of the situation next season before making statements like that.

serghei

You're the only one who thinks Gavi is world class.

Pedri on the other hand is considered by pretty much everyone in the football world as one of the best midfielders in the world. If he were to be on the market today every top club would be in for him.

I don't call 'perfection' scraping out a ton of 1-0 wins with teams missing clear cut chances against you. If the football was perfection like you say of course I would consider him better. It is great that he won the league absolutely but there are also big flaws there that have been exposed in Europe.

Your standard for him to be sacked is failing in CL groups, which is something incomprehensible for any top club and a very low standard. What if Union Berlin knocks him out in round of 16? We have to see the exacts of the situation next season before making statements like that.

No I don't lol. The only reason why I rate Gavi and Pedri similarly is because I laugh at the idea that Pedri is anywhere near being world class. Both are young talents. The idea that likes of Pedri, Gavi, Musiala, Bellingham, any of them is world class if frankly hilarious. Closest is Saka, but even he is not a sure thing.

Vinicius, Haaland, Mbappe. That's world class.

If you think I think Gavi is world class, then it's a near certainty you haven't paid attention to what I said. :lol:

ajnotkeith

No I don't lol. The only reason why I rate Gavi and Pedri similarly is because I laugh at the idea that Pedri is anywhere near being world class. Both are young talents. The idea that likes of Pedri, Gavi, Musiala, Bellingham, any of them is world class if frankly hilarious. Closest is Saka, but even he is not a sure thing.

Vinicius, Haaland, Mbappe. That's world class.

If you think I think Gavi is world class, then it's a near certainty you haven't paid attention to what I said. :lol:
Pretty sure you said he is the best ballwinning mid in the world and posted a graphic to demonstrate that.

Home of Barca Fans