La Liga | Round 4: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-3

Messi983

Ask yourself, would a Sergio Ramos have gotten a second yellow for putting his arm out like that? Doubt it

Ramos maybe. Casemiro on the other hand could break someones leg and wouldn't even be a foul and after he'd look at the ref with that stupid face it would probably even be a foul in Madrid's favour. :lol:

serghei

The fullbacks were the worst on the field for us, they gave me no sense of safety at all. They always look like fucking up.

JamDav1982

So, if Ramos doesn?t take a red then it is clearly cheating .. and if he does then it is because its a huge foul that the ref cannot risk ignoring. Makes total sense.

You are gagging for Barca to get beat so can moan some more and delighted with the red.

ViscaFCB

Won?t post another comment ranting about the ref. IF WE ENF UP WINNING THIS MATCH, IT WILL BOOST OUR CONFIDENCE AND OUR ABILITY TO CLOSE OUT MATCHES DURING TOUGH CONDITIONS.
#DigDeep
#IBelieve

kattanib

You are gagging for Barca to get beat so can moan some more and delighted with the red.

When have I ever wished Barca to get beat? My role in this forum is to give another perspective to a clearly bais and many times unreasonable fan base.

JohnN

Messi needs to make the difference in this game. We need to score the 2nd goal on the break.

I don't feel 33yo Messi away in Celta's home stadium, while it's raining as fuck, is the one we should be relying on when with 10 players and a bad ref.

clemente

4 fouls 3 yellows, Celta 9 fouls 1 yellow, this corona break made me forget how much I hate la liga refs, filthy madrid cumstains fixed league, wish we got kicked out of this league when they were threatening to do that during Catalonia referendums.

Richard.H

I must say these black jerseys are beautiful. I may purchase one. Best away kit we’ve had in a while. Goes really well with the gold letters too

Home of Barca Fans