La Liga | Round 4: FC Barcelona - Granada 1-1

ajnotkeith

The most concerning thing is most of the time when a talented team loses to a less talented one you can see the more talented team is better, they just need to put it together. Here Granada actually look like a better outfit than us, sitting back and deadly on the break.

ajnotkeith

Granada happy to sit back and watch Demir and Coutinho and Depay dribble whilst they cut out or intercept everything. We need some pace and width but we don't have it in the 11 or the bench

gatsu

If someone told me that a day will come when menphis would the sole Barca star I would have laughed at him. Quality wise even with the injuried we are inferior to the likes of Sevilla, Valencia, Atletico and Real. Qualifying for the champions will be a great achievement this year.

Givenchy

This is our level now so not even surprised

These are the games we really miss Messi though, he would pull a rabbit out the hat vs the Granada's of la liga, this will be our biggest issue in the league. CL makes no difference we are shit with or without Leo

ajnotkeith

Balde a bright spot for me even with how shit we're playing, his crosses are bad but he's getting into dangerous positions and managing to breach their deep block on the wing

ajnotkeith

Bright spot how lol. 3 horrible crosses

In that he's managing to get down the wing and at least pose a threat, right now I see nothing from any of the team who are just dribbling around and passing until their passes get cut out, we need directness and width to breach that block

Cool

would drop Cou in midfield and push Depay to LW and bring in the tall De Jong for Dest and drop Roberto in RB.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I managed to watch 33 minutes of this shitshow. I’m done now, especially after seeing Luuk warming up. Good night!

Home of Barca Fans