La Liga | Round 4: FC Barcelona - Granada 1-1

Kuchi

Prime candidate for relegation really, shambles of a defence...an attack that wont get a shot on goal im the 1st half against granada at home...we should become a case study for incompetence

Givenchy

Koeman looks like a man who knows he's getting sacked soon

also heard in commentary we have a low turnout compared to tickets available.. really dark times for this club

ajnotkeith

We can keep saying koeman koeman koeman all we want but he did what Twitter wanted and played Demir and Balde. No dice.

No matter who the coach is with this squad that is not only low-quality but poorly filled out, with a very small range of profiles, u won't get anywhere and for the people saying top4 was guaranteed, it might not be if we keep playing like this.

When Dembele/Ansu/Pedri get back we'll look better and have some pace and width, hopefully.

Messigician

I reckon we lose dogshit lineup and team

I thought lineup was ok at first.

Then I realised the front 3 have no pace and no width, the back 4 are probs the worst defence in the top 4 and the midfield is meh.

We are close to being new Manchester United, past it players underperforming ok. But the youth players are EVEN WORSE.

Remember United meant to have generational talents.

Phil Jones
Januzi whatever
Rojo
Welback
Smalling
Evans

Etc

How many of them made it lol?

The Spanish Arsenal if we rely on meh youth talents

ajnotkeith

Cou-Depay-Demir is more sellable as a midfield trio than as a front 3.

Cou and Demir both cut in every time they get the ball and aren't fast enough to take on their man down the line. So they just walk into Granada's deep block and they are happy to sit back narrow as I said.

Messigician

Coutinho was too slow in his prime under Klopp fitness regime

Now this finished version is being asked to play wide lmfao

Home of Barca Fans