La Liga Round 4: Osasuna - Barca 1-2

Barcelonista001

New signing
Hand ball and then offside with VAR…. Yet a gain madrid wins with favors
This year is very frustrating obvious who gets special treatment

We better win tomorrow

Loki

I hope Cancelo is fit enough to play today. I don't want to see Roberto ever again as RB. Felix can come in 2nd half.

delancey

Just goes to show you how silly it was making Roberto captain. I mean, a captain should be on the pitch, yet he merely deserves even warming the bench for us. :lol:

serghei

It's a silly club politic to name the captain based on seniority. Basically means that if all your seniors are crap, you automatically have a crap captain.

JamDav1982

Raphinha should start and is gonna start. People are losing their heads again over Lamal just like with Ansu Fati. They never learn...

Not even relevant to do with Fati at all.

You are just bringing his name up after the fact to try and make out you know more when it comes to Raphinha being so much more talented than Lamal.

Raphinha may start in order to manage Lamals minutes but not on performance.

Raphinha also left the club in the shit in his one start this season. Was shite then gets team down to ten men.

Age will be only reason he may start today.

Iniesta Ultra

He did. He scored a header and few games later scored against Inter .. he scored against Madrid right after the injury .. Fati showed quality but unfortunately he mentally lost it

I agree Fati's been demoralized rightfully so as was Puig. With a good coach would be travesty to spend money to loan Fati and bring in Felix, but a bad coach Fati had to leave to not be a victim of simeonehorrorball.

It's a silly club politic to name the captain based on seniority. Basically means that if all your seniors are crap, you automatically have a crap captain.

Xavi wants to be the only 'leader' of the team so he uses seniority as an excuse to neuter captain role.

JamDav1982

Stegen - Cancelo, Christensen, Kounde, Balde---FDJ, O.Romeu, Gundogan ---Yamal, Lewa, Felix

Gavi and possibly Raphinha for Felix and Yamal would be my guess.

Hopefully can stay in game until Romeu is hooked after another irrelevant slow game.

xXKonan

F5HmpKfWMAALuwt.jpg

JamDav1982

Hope to fuck Xavi is not going to have blind faith in Romeu and his Spanish/Barca DNA in way he did with Busquets.

Busquets was far better himself and had issues.

Home of Barca Fans