La Liga Round 4: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 0-3

Catta

Damn, Alba is done, won't even be a backup with Alonso signed. Respect to Xavi. Didn't expect him to freeze out Alba after doing the same to Pique.

Now only Busi remaining and the good times can come back again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Xavi really loves Eric's passing ability, oh boy.

He has done well so far this season.

Our RB alternative is also Sergi Roberto so Kounde has to play there in games such as these which means one of Eric and Christensen will always start if everyone are healthy.

jamrock

Just need someone to step up & take it from busquets & you'll have zero amigos left, but whom!?.

jamrock

He has done well so far this season.

Our RB alternative is also Sergi Roberto so Kounde has to play there in games such as these which means one of Eric and Christensen will always start if everyone are healthy.

He's definitely done great this season, can't take that from him, but he's a fast & stronger striker away from looking like a baby, but maybe the beard as really helped him to become stronger.

KingLeo10

If only De Jong was a little more ruthless when given the cameos at Busquets' positions, and I would be 99% certain of avoiding a CL beatdown this certain (100% if we didn't also have MATS).

DonAK

Frenkie will get more chances. Especially after the World Cup when Busquets has basically semi-retired waiting for the season to end before going to MLS I think he'll get a few more chances at CDM.

serghei

Frenkie will get more chances. Especially after the World Cup when Busquets has basically semi-retired waiting for the season to end before going to MLS I think he'll get a few more chances at CDM.

If he will play like he did vs Sociedad... not much good will it do to him if he gets more chances at DM.

Joan

Relevancy they're both games I'd like to watch. Barca of course will never be skipped. Am one of the most loyal fans here. But it means I will miss out on watching Messi who we won't get to enjoy soon anymore. A player I still really like.
It's not that difficult buddy.

How does one measure that?

DonAK

If he will play like he did vs Sociedad... not much good will it do to him if he gets more chances at DM.

He was decent once he settled in, but need to start better the next time. Either way we're signing a CDM next summer.

xXKonan

Sevilla's front line has been poor and their Two CBs have been dreadfully shaky so far this season.

kattanib

My issue with Gavi is that he would be a great addition as a LW or RW (like Valverde) assuming he is coupled with an attacking RB/LB and that way we utilize his pressing and passing abilities. Having him as a one of three CMs seems to be a huge trade off compared to someone like Frankie

Home of Barca Fans