La Liga Round 5: Barca - Real Betis 5-0

serghei

Our strategy is good and the squad is much better than our funds indicate. However, signing top young players is gonna require money and high salaries. Those are almost never free agents.

Barcelonista001

New signing
Impressive offensive display, really liked both joaes
Felix did very will and seemed ge knows the players will and how they play

Cancelo this is the 1st time i keep an eye on him and showed maturity alot

But we definitely have a defensive issue, its not the back 4, its the midfield, Oriol might not cut it in big matches

Gnidrologist

Nice introduction from one Joao. I wonder why the other Joao and the entire right flank with Shark in it is so underused in this match.

ajnotkeith

Our strategy is good and the squad is much better than our funds indicate. However, signing top young players is gonna require money and high salaries. Those are almost never free agents.
Well, all of the transfer money went to Roque this summer, I think we have enough to sign them but it would mean little can be spent on other transfers (thats where the free agents and loans come in).

Deco and Laporta are building a great sporting structure.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Normally Transplant gives you average hair but MATS literally looks like a dude who has amazing hair genetics. The volume looks amazing.

His doctor is the BOAT!
Yeah, but transplants for promi guys always look better than for the average guy and MaTs results is one of the best ive ever seen, Guy turned to a Chad

Home of Barca Fans