La Liga | Round 5: Cadiz - FC Barcelona 0-0

gregorrin10

Depay with a ridiculous miss, and De Jong with a red card. Depay and Frenkie, Koeman's biggest weapons and country man, putting the final nail in the man's coffin. How ironic.

If we drop points tonight as well, this is surely it for Koeman? I mean it has to be, right?! I honestly don't think we could be worse right now even with Schreuder taking over as a caretaker for a few weeks? At least he probably wouldn't hold grudges and might actually play Puig, who should be a starter in this team every game right now until Pedri is injured. Gavi is good, but he is NOT Pedri's replacement. That has to be an attacking threat, at least in terms of passing, if not scoring. And that's Puig. Gavi is there to replace Busquets and/or De Jong, when they need rest. And Gavi being used that way also guarantees that Roberto doesn't see a minute on the pitch, which is how it should be.

ajnotkeith

I remember being told I was insane on here for saying we'd do well to make the top4.

We're 5 games in and have picked up draws against Bilbao, Granada, and could lose to Cadiz (we were lucky to get away with the draws against Bilbao and Granada).

Tick tock.

Slevinn

I don?t think Var can do anything about a given yellow card. They can give one but not take one away or something like that.

Home of Barca Fans