La Liga Round 6: Barca - Celta Vigo 3-2

jamrock

Lets see.

Think Xavi has realised he doesnt really fit the system and cant take width well enough.

Yea lets.

It's a brave man or a fool who would put his faith in Torres.

Xavi is playing the player in form, which I respect, and is something he doesn't get enough credit for, when he benches certain site favorites, its always Xavi is XYZ.

Torres deserves it based off early season for.

ajnotkeith

Yea lets.

It's a brave man or a fool who would put his faith in Torres.

Xavi is playing the player in form, which I respect, and is something he doesn't get enough credit for, when he benches certain site favorites, its always Xavi is XYZ.

Torres deserves it based off early season for.
Well it would be both Ferran and Yamal that take minutes off Raphinha. Dont think he will end up clearly ahead of either of them.

He might opt for Raphinha in Europe more.

JamDav1982

Nah Xavi has not always played those in form but he has learned from it.

Raphinha will get plenty of chances from here anyway.

Ferran should be put to CF today if get few goals ahead... For Lewas rest and to make sure back ups getting chances at CF should Lew not be available.

Then Raphinha can come on.. while Lamal could also in a few different positions.

jamrock

Well it would be both Ferran and Yamal that take minutes off Raphinha. Dont think he will end up clearly ahead of either of them.

He might opt for Raphinha in Europe more.

Yea I wasn't taking yamal into the equation, I take it as a given yamal will bench raphinha in time.

From a business prospective like I said going into the summer, I wouldn't be against selling raphinha, he still has more value on the market than Torres and we have his replacement for free now, so the business case is even better.

JamDav1982

Raphinha will most likely have more value and also he is not as versatile as Ferran and doesnt have the homegrown status.

This is all assuming all play well by next summer. If Raphinha is good enough not to be sold he can be renewed and reduce on books and then Ferran could be sold.

jamrock

Good XI although I expected a bit more rotation.

Martinez should have started and Torres for lewa.

Home of Barca Fans